Chapter 5

Harry's POV  

There were two hands, I felt their tenderness, they belonged to no other than, Lord Voldemort himself. My soulmate. Along with Severus Snape. The lights in the room full of darkness I had lived in my entire life. 

Sev may be at Hogwarts and he sent me a copy of his classes. He even wrote little notes on the lesson boxes with the names of students who pissed him off over three times. Which is like the entire year. When I pointed it out, a smile on my face, Tom laughed, kissed me on the lips and had it framed soon after. 

I almost always was smiling and had a light blush on my cheek as Tom wouldn't let me be alone much as he was scared of me leaving. I would never leave them. I guess that's why I'm no hero. I'm just Harry, a kid expected to be hero. But a hero would sacrifice anything for the good of this world and I will sacrifice the world for Tom and Severus. The only reason I will live out my life. I loved being near them, in their arms, hearing their voices. Laughing with them. Light pecks on the cheek and full on kisses that would turn into either a heated make out session that never went much further or a passion filled long kisses that would leave us covered in hickies. 

"I love them and it's not just some school-girl crush or a high school sweetheart. It's true love. One I wold die for. I would let myself go through the worst of the worst for. I love them to the moon and back. It's like my own little love story." I whispered into the mirror every night before bed while Tom was in the shower. 

I love it here with Tom and I couldn't wait for Severus to get home as he will be leaving at the end of the year. I would be able to see the loves of my life over and over again. Wake up in their arms and cling onto and not be forced to let go of them until it was because of lack of oxygen. I love them both. I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for them. I'll forever be in their debt. 

We got a letter from Sev every three days and they would always end with cute little notes like; I miss losing myself in your emerald eyes so full of love and Tom's crimson eyes that stare down at me a sense of safety in the air around me. xxx

He really could talk for months about me and Tom. Any feature like scars, how the lighting scar held apart of Tom in me at all times. How he wished to see us face-to-face without having Ginny Weasley's cries in the background; "What d you mean he must of ran away, I'm the love of my life if he had ran off he would've taken me with him. I'm telling you one of the gits in Slytherin, like Malfoy must've trapped him again you ought to search the castle again."

"I remember her voice it's so high that if she says anything to you, you need to go to Madam Pomphrey immediately. How she's fucked almost all the boys their, beyond me." I grimaced while talking to Tom after reading the note.

"Probably just put a cloth in her mouth and used some other toys like a blindfold on themselves to avoid looking at her." Tom chuckled.

I giggled and said, "Well I would've just said they were drugged into having sex with her." 

Soon enough it was the last night until the summer break and Severus would be leaving at last. He would just be getting out of the leaving feast and finish up packing before saying his finale goodbyes and coming home at last. I would be able to cuddle with him, kiss him and just be in the same room with him without the angry glares being shot from either side of the room. 

I couldn't sleep, and Tom was trying to get me to sleep, reading to me, cuddling me and even sang to me! But nothing could and we didn't have any dreamless sleep on hand so we stayed up. Reading and cuddling. We whispered little nothings into each others ear every now and again. There was even a little bit of small pecks and heated make-out sessions here and there. 

Then at around 11 am Severus finally got home and it was just me in the room when he got home, Tom was doing paper work in office while I was in the living room reading on the sofa, a thick blanket covering my legs when Severus got out of the floo. 

"Sevy!" I cried over-joyed. 

"Hey Harry, where's Tom?" Sev said as he picked me up. 

"In his office doing paper work he had left for a week." I replied.

"I'm guessing you refused to look at him until it was done?" Guessed Sev.

"Yes he left it so I made sure he did it, I told him yesterday what would happen if he didn't do it then." I smirked. 

"You also locked the door and took his wand." He laughed as I nodded. We unpacked his stuff, Sev didn't want me to touch his potions or ingredients. I folded his clothes much to Severus' amusement. He was expecting me to use magic or call a house elf.

It was another two hours until we finished unpacking and while Sev slept I checked on Tom again. He was on his last piece of paper, tired pants filled the room.

"Hey Tom." I said leaning on the door frame. Smirk plastered across my face as I continued. "Sev got home awhile ago." Which made him finally look up at me. A small and sweet smile on his face, it made me blush.

"How is he?" Was the only response I got.

"At first tired but insisted on unpacking first and now he's asleep." I gave him a brief explanation.