First Time(Here we're in new bright future)Ch1

Start from the beginning

Jamie picked it up to look, it sometimes amazed him how well cut out the gemstones were. This one, felt somewhat heart-warming but disturbing too...

Steven: Yeah put her down please...
Jamie: Who is...
Steven: No idea okay?
Greg: Why did she...
Steven: No idea
Greg: Then how?

Steven then took something out of his jacket which at first seemed like stick but then turned into a scythe of a Grim Reaper.

 'Guess Gem Reaper this time'.

Steven: It did something extra weird to me and now my powers aren't working right. Just look...

Steven tried to activate his shield... which only lasted 2 seconds before it disappeared.

Steven: Dad, Jamie there's something wrong with me. I just... I have no idea what is happening.

Greg:Well son now you get to know how we all in beach city feel almost all the time...

Jamie nodded. At Beach City or at life in general,  no idea what to do.

Greg: ...but you know what else?Anytime moment now the gems will do that thing they do all the time when they glow, float in the air and reappear better than ever.

The 3 waited until the gem in Greg's hands started to glow

"See here she comes, good old Pearl"

Pearl's gem began to glow adnthen took form of a sea shell

 "Woah that's new"

Pearl: Please identify yourself.

Greg didn't know what he should do.

 "Any ideas Steven? Jamie?"
Jamie was puzzled but then he got close to Pearl and tried to speak up.

Jamie: Uhm... Jamie?

Pearl: Greetings Uhm Jamie, please state customization options.
Jamie was unsure "Wha? Wait what am I even supposed to say here?"

Steven: I-I don't know.

Pearl: Default setting selected . Please stand by.

Pearl's gem flew off took distance before it stopped and took form. She looked like Pearl but just different outfit.

Steven: Pearl! Pearl thank goodness you're back!

Pearl didn't answer however and instead she made her way to Jamie. She bowed and began to sing.
Pearl" ~how do you do? ~My Jamiee. ~Thank you for bringing me into the world. ~I am at your eternal service. ~Welcome to yor new Pearl.

This took three man by surprise “WHAAAAT’S GOING ON?!

Greg: Could her Gem be cracked?

Jamie : Uhmm Pearl, I’m glad you appreciate my theathre management but ... it’s like an emergency right now...

Pearl : Is there anything that I could do for you~?

Steven looks closer to her gemstone, finds no cracks “ It looks fine to me”

Seconds later the other gem started to glow. This time it was Ruby.

Steven: Ruby are you okay?

Ruby: AH who are you?! You are not my assignment... and explain where I am even?

Greg: I could also really use an explanation here.

Jamie: Well it looks like a reset button of some sort was activated and-

Pearl: Allow me to eluminate!...~A ruby guard. ~But just a single one. ~They tend to come in teams of three or more...

Then a third blue gem took form.