The Sun Village

It's been almost a week since our anniversary. I was now in the hot springs along with the rest of boys. Freed was washing Laxus' back, while Wakaba and Macao were probably being perverts again. I was chatting with Romeo when we heard Cana talking. All the girls must have been there as well. And now that I think of it, Erza had told me that they would go. We heard probably a drunk Cana talking about Lucy and Natsu. I glanced at Romeo and he had turned red from the conversation as he sunk deeper into the water. Then, Cana turned the conversation to Erza.

"Well it's not like you and (Y/N) haven't done it already!!" She said. All the boys turned and looked at me. I turned red and sunk deeper following Romeo's example. We then heard a loud crash and then Cana was yelling for help. Erza was probably drowning her.

"You have to be kidding me...." I mumbled under the water.

~Time Skip~

I was in the guild eating along with Martin when the mailman arrived. I saw Mirajane arriving and giving Master an urgent mission. Natsu and Gray were at the brink of fighting when Master suddenly told them that they had to go on another mission together. So, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Martin and I decided to go along with them, to make sure that they wouldn't start fighting like they did in their last mission. Apparently, one of the Ten Wizards Saints wanted their help.

We arrived at his house a few hours later. We opened the door and saw a man that looked like a tree watering some plants. He started making some really annoying jokes. He then explained that he had found a village completely frozen. However, the villagers and animals were all alive. He wanted from Gray and Natsu to save them. He then used his magic to transport us there. And fortunately, my motion sickness didn't kick in this time.

We arrived to that village almost instantly. The ground was frozen in front of us. We then started walking towards the village. We were more than surprised with what we had found. It was a village of giants. And they were all frozen. Natsu tried to melt the fire but failed. Then some treasure hunters appeared and demanded the Eternal Flame. They told us they had a bottle of Moon Drip and that they would use it to find Eternal Flame. Then, Natsu and Gray run after them to retrieve it. Lucy, Wendy Happy and Carla run after them. Martin and I stayed behind with Erza.

"Aren't you going to go with them?" Erza asked me surprised.

"No. Besides, even if they do manage to take that bottle, it won't be enough to even unfroze a sword, let alone the entire village. Just let them be." I said and started walking away. Martin followed me.

"Isn't it strange?" Erza said. "All the giants are looking at that direction with their swords raised." She added.

"They tried to protect something." I said as I looked at them. "The Eternal Flame perhaps?" I said after thinking for a while.

"Then it must be that way." Erza said and pointed at the direction were the giants had their backs turned on. The three of us headed towards it. We reached what seemed like a frozen mountain. Erza decided to get on top of it while Martin and I went around it. I smelled the air. There was a familiar scent. I looked around but found nothing.

If the entire village is frozen, then the Eternal Flame must be frozen as well.

I took a step back and run away. I climbed onto the top of a nearby building and looked at what me and Erza previously thought was a mountain. It had the shape of a mountain however I realized that this was the Eternal Flame.

"You have to be kidding me..." I said as I heard something crashing. I run towards the sound to check it out. Then, I heard someone screaming. As the smoke cleared, I saw a child lying on the ground and Minerva from Sabertooth pointing a sword on her. I quickly crystalized my hand and jumped in front of the girl protecting her as the sword came slashing down breaking upon intact.