Grand Magic Games: Day 4

Today, they were planning on having a tournament with Water. So, Fairy Tail Team B decided to send Juvia. The tournament started and Juvia instantly clashed with Lucy's Celestial Spirit, Aquarius. The match was really intense, until Aquarius decided to leave Lucy because she had a date with her boyfriend, Scorpio. Then, Juvia used her powers and kicked everyone out of the ring, except Lucy, who had summoned Virgo and Aries, as well as the woman from Sabertooth. However, she ended getting out as well.

"Is she an idiot?" Gajeel asked. We were all looking at her surprised. 

"Now, Gajeel that's not nice." Mirajane said but she did a facepalm.

We kept watching as Lucy and Minerva from Sabertooth were the last onces. Minerva managed to take Lucy's keys and she started hitting Lucy again and again. Lucy was about to get outside when Minerva transported her near her and started attacking her again and again. Lucy was about to pass out. We were all looking furiously at them. Natsu yelled for the match to be stopped but it wasn't. It wasn't stopped until a guy from the royal army gave the order. I jumped from our stands and run towards them. Fortunately, Wendy and Sherria started healing Lucy. I glanced at Natsu, Gray and Erza who were looking angrily at Sabertooth's team. Natsu was ready to attack them but I placed my hand on his shoulder. He turned to me surprised.

"Don't bother. The dual battles are soon. We'll show them why they shouldn't make us their enemies." I said but then Sting laughed. Natsu glared daggers at him.

"I don't care if you are Fiore's strongest guild for now, but you did a mistake. You pissed the only guild you shouldn't. And you are going to pay for that." Erza said angrily.

After that, we all headed into the infirmary where Lucy was. After checking on her, Master walked in and told us that we had to combine our teams into one for the dual battles, since there were only 7 teams. Then, he told us that the five people who would form Fairy Tail's team were Natsu, Gray, Erza, Laxus and I. The five of us headed back to the stadium. while some members stayed with Lucy and Elfman.

It was decided that we would fight Sabertooth. We watched patiently the battle between Blue Pigasus who was victorious against Quatro Cerberus. Then, the battle of Lamia Scales and Mermaid Heel that ended in a draw. Finally it was our turn. Natsu and I decided to fight Sabertooth's Dragon Slayers.

"Time to show them what real Dragon Slayers are" Sting said to Rogue.

"Time to put you in your place." I said and Natsu smirked.

"The battle everyone has been waiting for it's finally here! Fairy Tail's (Y/N) and Natsu VS Sabertooth's Sting and Rogue! This battle is going to be on of the best of this yearys event, not only because it is Sabertooth VS Fairy Tail, but because all four of them have the power to slay Dragons! They are all Dragon Slayers!" The announcer said excited. "LET'S SEE WHO WILL WIN! THE TIGER OR THE FAIRY DRAGONS!" He yelled even more excited. "START!"

The minute he said start, me and Natsu charged at Sting and Rogue. Natsu punched Sting, while I landed a punch on Rogue's head. Before Rogue was able to recover, I landed three consecutive kicks and send him crashing on the arena walls. I turned around and dodged just in time Sting's dragon roar. I landed on the ground near Rogue.

SHADOW DRAGON SLASH he said as he engulfed his hand in black magic and attacked me. I crystalized my hand and blocked it. He was surprised that I was able to do so. I smirked and sent him flying towards Natsu, who grabbed his head and attacked Sting with it. He then engulfed his fists on fire.

FIRE DRAGON'S WING ATTACK he yelled and sent them both flying towards me. I enlarged my leg by adding layers of crystals and kicked them both sending them crashing in the opposite side of the arena. I landed on the ground next to Natsu and smirked.