Grand Magic Games: Day 1

Today was the beginning of the Grand Magic Wizard Games. Me and the rest of the team were waiting inside until we were called.

"And now, In second place! FAIRY TAIL TEAM B!" the presenter yelled. Everyone looked at us surprised as we stepped into the arena. They started going on about how we were allowed to participate but then Yajima who was one of the presenters said that a guild was allowed to have more than one teams. Then, Natsu approached us saying how we were enemies since we were on opposite teams but he just earned a punch in the stomach that silenced him. Then, everyone cheered when Sabertooth came out first. Sting and Rogue looked at me and Sting smirked. I on the other hand glared daggers at them

Then, the pumpkin man appeared and explained the rules. Then he told us that the first day it would be a competition of Hide and seek. All guilds choose their participants. I wanted to go but Juvia went instead when she heard that Gray would be competing. After all guilds chose their representatives, a huge city appeared along with multiple copies of all the participants. After he explained the rules, the game begone.

Gray tried to do his best in the game, however, that Raven Tail member was only targeting him. He respawned in a different area. However, he was soon found out again by Lyon this time. Just before he was about to hit him, Juvia saved him. Then, she told Gray about the deal we had made. As part of agreeing to be Fairy Tail's B team, the members of the winning Fairy Tail team are allowed to make the members of the losing Fairy Tail team do whatever they want for a day. Gray started yelling in annoyance when he heard this.

"Did you know about it?" Erza suddenly asked me.

"Did you get the letter?" I asked her. She nodded. "Then we are cool. I trust you." I said smiling. She smiled as well and hugged me. "But if we win, you will do whatever I want for a day." I said and smirked. "Same goes with you then." She said and smirked.

Just then, that Raven Tail guy attacked both Juvia and Gray at the same time.

"Isn't it weird though? That Sabertooh member hasn't moved at all yet." I said and looked at the screen.

Just then, the Sabertooth guy stated that this game was too easy for him and when he released his magic, he took out all his opponents. That gave him the lead with a single move. The game ended soon after with Sabertooth in the lead and Fairy Tail B and Fairy Tail A in the two last places.

Soon the presenters started the second part of the tournament. The battle. Lucy was chosen for this and she was to face a girl from Raven Tail.

Both girls stepped into the arena. Lucy didn't lose any time. The minute the battle began, she summoned both Taurus and Scorpio and launched her attack. They also combined their powers. Then that Raven Tail girl transformed her hair into a wolf and attacked Lucy. However, she used Cancer and cut her hair. The Raven Hair girl was furious. She grabbed used her hair and grabbed Lucy. Lucy on the other hand used her whip and they started fighting. At some point Lucy just froze and she let the Raven Hair girl hit her multiple times without even defending herself.

"Lucy what are you doing? Fight back!" Natsu yelled.

"Something's wrong." I whispered at Erza.

"Why isn't she fighting." Erza said surprised... I looked at Lucy. I heard a faint Asuka coming from Lucy. I looked at the young girl and run towards her.

"ASUKA!" I yelled as I grabbed the hair that was near her and was coming of the ground and crystalized it. She tried to pull it away but failed.

"LUCY NOW!" I yelled and she nodded. Because I crystalized her hair, the Raven Tail girl couldn't move. Lucy summoned Gemini and it transformed into her.