X784

The cold morning air of Magnolia hit me head on. Finally, after a year and a half I was home. I looked from afar and saw the guild building. I took a deep breath. Smiling, I started walking towards the guild, but before I got there, and as I always used to do, I stopped outside of a bakery. I walked inside and greeted the manager.

"Oh, if it isn't (Y/N)! How long has it been?" The manager asked me excited as he packed three bagels.

"Hey old man. Two years or so." I said smiling. "I see that you expanded your store. Guess business is good!" I said happily.

"Yeah, fortunately." He said as he put the bagels in a bag and gave it to me. I made a move to pay but he stopped me. "A welcome gift" He said and smiled.

"Really? Thanks a lot!" I said and smiled as I accepted the bag. "Gotta go though. I want to see how the guild's doing. See ya later!" I said smiling and waved goodbye as I exited the store. I saw the manager waving his hand through the storefront. I happily made my way towards the guild while eating the bagels. By the time I reached the guild, I had already eaten two of them. Just like every time, I kept the last one for the old man. I rubbed my hands and smirked.

'Time for an epic entrance!'

3rd Person Pov

All of a sudden the door of the guild halls broke open as a man with (H/C) hair kicked the door.

"I'M HOME" He yelled.

However, no one answered. The guild hall was empty. Everyone was missing apart from Mirajane who worked in the bar and Master who was sleeping.

"(Y/N)!" Mira said as she run and hugged him, almost knocking him down. Master Makarov also woke up. "Welcome home!" She said excited. The man looked at her surprised unable to recognize her.

"It's me! Mirajane!" The white-haired girl said with a smile. (Y/N) froze for a moment before his eyes widened. He looked at her surprised as the Mirajane he remembered aways wore a punk outfit and she looked like the villain from a movie. The girl that was standing in front of him was smiling and wore a dress.

"Oh (Y/N) welcome home!" Master said interrupting him from his thoughs as he greeted him.

"Where is everybody? Erza and the rest?" He asked surprised.

"Master did you hear? First thing (Y/N) asked when he arrives after two years of being away is about Erza!" Mira said excited. Suddenly (Y/N) cheeks turned even more red than Erza's hair.

"I-IT'S N-NOT LIKE T-THAT! I SAID ERZA AND THE REST! THE REST!" He yelled embarrassed. Mirajane and Master laughed. Everyone in the guild knew about (Y/N)'s crush on Erza. Everyone but the female wizard.

"Haha. I'm just teasing. Besides, she isn't here. She went on a mission Natsu, Gray and Lucy, a new member. And besides, it's still early in the morning" Mira said as the two wizards made their way to the bar.

"Is that so...?" He asked a bit disappointed. "Damn it, I sent them a letter when I told them when I would arrive. Why aren't they here?" He said and pouted.

"Lucy said something about a rent." Mira said and smiled. Master laughed a bit as well. Mira served him a drink. The S-Class wizard placed the bag with the last bagel in front of master. He looked at him and smiled.

"I told you, you don't have to do this every time." He said smiling. "Though I will gladly accept the bagel." He mumbled. (Y/N) smiled as well as he saw him eating it. Just then, the door opened and Levy, Jet and Droy walked in, followed by Macao, Romeo and Wakaba.

"(Y/N)!" Levy and Romeo said in unison excited. Romeo came and hugged the (H/C) haired wizard while the rest just greeted him. They chatted for a while before (Y/N) finally decided to head to his house and rest.