Second Origin and the Elimination Ceremony

Before going to Crocus to meet up with the others, I decided to head to the place where Erza's team was training. When I arrived, I just saw Natsu screaming in pain.

"What the-! Natsu are you alright?" I asked worried.

"Long time no see, (Y/N)" A familiar voice said.

"(Y/N)!!!!" A girl with pink hair yelled as she jumped on me and hugged me, dropping me on the ground at the same time.

"Meredy and Ultear! What are you two doing here?" I asked surprised.

"KYA! (Y/N)'S MISSING A HAND!" Meredy yelled while Ultear and I laughed.

"We are here to help. Natsu as you see, is unlocking his second origin." Ultear said.

"That thing that you offered to do to me as well?" I said as I looked at Natsu surprised. Ultear nodded.

"You are here to see Erza aren't you?" Meredy smirked and I nodded.

"And to drop this. A new armor for her. Made completely by dragon's skin." I said proudly. Gray and the others approached and looked at me surprised.

"You guys trained at all?" I asked and looked at them. They all looked down and explained what had happened.

"So, let me get this straight. You went to the celestial world and partied instead of training? And when you returned 3 months had passed? Are you guys idiots?" I asked irritated. "I worked my butt off and you partied? Without telling me on top of that?" I started yelling.

"And now that I think of it, where is Erza?" I asked surprised.

"I think she's with Jellal. They headed that way." Meredy said as she pointed towards the cliffs.

"I think I'm going to go and say hi. Wait did you say Jellal?" I asked surprised. Then Ultear explained how he was a good guy now. Or trying to be one at least. I nodded and headed towards them.

Nothing could prepare me for what I was about to see. Jellal was on top of Erza and they were about to kiss. I stared at Erza with a heartbroken look on my face as I saw her placing her hands on Jellal's cheeks. They both started leaning. They were inches apart when I decided that I couldn't watch anymore. So, I turned around to leave, slamming my fist to a tree in the process. Eventually, the tree fell to the ground.

I walked back to the others with a fake smile on my face.

"Mind doing that thing with the second origin to me as well?" I asked Ultear. She nodded and told me to take my clothes off so that she could draw the symbols. I was screaming in pain when Erza and Jellal returned. However, I soon got over it. Ultear looked at me in disbelief.

"Still surprised that I can do staff other people can't?" I asked and smirked. She smiled as well.

"I should have expected that." She said. Meredy hugged me. That's when I noticed Erza who was standing next to Jellal smiling to me. However, I ignored her.

"Anyway, I should be going. As I said, I came here to drop this." I said and Meredy released me. "It was good seeing you." I added, picked up my travel bag, and started walking away towards Erza.

"This is a new armor. I heard that Armadura Fairy broke so you have to replace it." I said and fished for a paper in my pocket, while Martin gave me a pen. I started writing down its abilities and disadvantages. Then, I gave it to Erza. "That sums it up." I said coldly and walked away. She looked at me surprised.

"Ultear, tell the others I'm going to meet them up in Crocus." I said and left after I saw her nodding.

Erza's Pov