Royal Ball

After the castle and most of the city was rebuilt, the king decided to host a ball, to thank all of the wizards who took part in fight. I was in my room getting ready along with Martin. After I was done, I looked myself in the mirror.

(A/N: Clearly, I don't own it

(A/N: Clearly, I don't own it. I suck at descriptions so I decided to find one on the internet. If the owner of this image doesn't want me to use it then contact me and I will take it down.)

"You look funny" Martin said as he started laughing.

"Can't believe I'm wearing something like that...." I said and sighed. I walked outside of my room and headed towards Erza's along with Martin. I knocked on the door and waited for a couple of seconds before she opened the door. I looked at her and she was stunning.

"Wow...You um..." I tried to say but failed to find the words

"You look awesome Erza" Martin said and smiled.

"Y-Yeah that..." I said and scratched my neck awkwardly. I watched as Erza eyed me from head to toes. "Please don't laugh." I said.

"Why would I laugh? You look like a prince." She said and I offered my hand. Then, I kissed her.

"Come one, we have a ball to attend! You can kiss later." Martin said and moved forward.

"You heard the cat." I said and we headed towards the castle's ballroom.

"I'll go get us drinks." I said and headed towards the buffet. I kept staring at the two glasses....

"I should have made an extra arm...." I said and sighed. I tried lifting carefully the two glasses by placing the stem between my fingers. I started walking slowly towards Erza so as not to spill them. I was almost there when I saw Kagura talking to Erza and she was clearly blushing. I walked to them and kissed Erza

"Mine" I whispered as we pulled away. Erza started laughing while Kagura was irritated. Then, I offered one of the glasses to Erza who started talking with Milliana. I turned at Kagura and smirked. I saw a purple aura around her and mouthed the word 'Mine' while pointing at Erza. She looked at me ready to kill me. Then Sting and Rogue approached me. Sting asked for Natsu but I told him that I hadn't seen him. Rogue on the other hand wanted to drink with me.

"Sure, why not. Though you will have to pour." I said and pointed at my missing arm. He realized what I meant and he poured wine first at mine and then at his glass.

"To friendship" I said and we both clinked our glasses. I looked at Martin who was talking happily with Frosch and Lector. Soon, Sting, Erza, and Kagura joined in. We all talked and laughed until Sting's eyes fell on Yukino. He approached her and apologized for their behavior towards her. He then asked her to rejoin Sabertooth. However, a drunk Kagura soon joined their conversation saying how Yukino's life belonged to her so she had to join Mermaid Heel. They started arguing until Erza joined the conversation as well saying how Yukino should join Fairy Tail. Then, Blue Pegasus decided to join and asked her as well, followed by Lamia Scale and Quatro Cerberus.