Chapter 8 - Term 1, Week 11

Monday

"Sooner or later, we're gonna have to start doing this in the back of the car rather than the driver's seat." Adele breathes heavily, her lucid kisses moving along Harry's cheek.

"What makes you say that?" His voice is similarly tight.

He's got one hand cupped at the back of her head and the other massaging her breast under her thin turtleneck, and his jeans are growing tighter at the crotch with each second. They've been in the car for some fifteen minutes now, so they'll have to stop and eat something soon before they go back to their lectures.

"Because my knees always start to hurt after about five minutes."

She lightly sucks on the skin of his shoulder, but not enough for it to bruise. Just enough to hear a soft moan from him.

"And you want my knees to hurt instead, do you?"

"No, because you could just lie on me."

Harry laughs, bringing her lips back to his. "Doing this in the car is always going to be a little bit uncomfortable, sweet cheeks."

"Let me guess - it's all part of the fun?"

"'Course it is."

She breathes a short and harsh breath through her nose as a retort, but carries on kissing him. She only continues for a minute more before she starts to feel the growling in her tummy, which isn't quite loud enough to be heard yet.

"Need to eat."

He hums, still with his lips to hers while releasing his hands from her body. She carefully lifts her leg up and over as she collapses into the passenger seat, resting her legs in his lap as she reaches down to her bag for her lunch.

"You gonna share?" Harry asks teasingly, squeezing her calf.

"I always share."

They finish their lunch together, talking about nothing in particular while occasionally tossing the odd crisp or chocolate at one another. Harry keeps at least one hand on her legs at all times, stroking up and down them absent-mindedly while shovelling food into his mouth.

Once they're done, they both get out of the car, and Harry pulls her in for one last long kiss before they have to part ways for the day, he leaning back against the car while she nestles between his legs. It's not one of their more heated kisses, but it is still very much appreciated.

"I was thinking..." she mumbles into his lips, hand lightly fisting his CK jumper underneath his coat.

"Yeah..."

"On Friday when I stay with you, I would be perfectly okay with you using your mouth... elsewhere."

Harry pulls back, eyes wider but full of a tangible excitement that he's clearly trying to hide. "Are you serious?"

"Completely."

He groans outwardly, pressing a hard kiss to her mouth. "Sounds ridiculous but that makes me incredibly happy."

With a smile, Adele litters soft pecks around his lips and cheek. "I need to go before I'm late, but if I don't catch you after I'll see you tomorrow."

"That you will."

After another brief kiss, she heads across the car park towards their building on her own. She heads straight upstairs to the first floor and then into the classroom where almost everyone is sat down. Ben and Eden are sitting at the usual table at the back by the computers, so she heads to sit next to them before the seat beside Eden gets taken.