Chapter 6 - Term 1, Week 7

Monday

Adele distinctly remembers hating Mondays last year purely for the fact that her class had to do their kitchen session in the afternoon rather than in the morning, and it felt like the day was longer because of it. That changed this year, and the kitchen sessions are always in the mornings with the theory work done in the afternoon. It does often mean that afternoon sessions get a little lary through lack of concentration, and Steve might lose his temper on more than just one occasion, but it does also mean a lot of good chat from Steve himself.

Adele has just changed out of her whites and put her normal clothes back on - a pair of light blue denim jeans and a multicoloured thread knitted woolly jumper with her black Vans. Ben and Eden have decided to go for lunch on their own so she has planned to meet Hattie in the canteen downstairs to rescue her from Bella, however that no longer looks to be the plan.

Harry             12:32pm

Meet me in that cafe in the other building? X

Adele sighs, hesitating at the top of the stairs as she thinks on what excuse to give Hattie. She does like the girl because she is just nowhere near as bad as Bella, but she also likes Harry... and a considerable amount more, and in a very different way. Is it terrible of her to bail on Hattie? Should she bail on Harry instead?

Adele grunts lightly, fighting her senses and heading to the other building to find Harry. He's not in the cafe, though. Instead, he meets her halfway between one building and the other with a proud smile.

"What have you done?"

He giggles, nodding completely away from the buildings and across the car park instead. "I've found the perfect place for my car."

She lifts a single brow. "That's what you brought me out here to tell me?"

He rolls his eyes, taking her hand and already walking her back across the car park. "If you come with me, you'll see why it's so perfect."

She sighs again, but lets him drag her across the car park towards his hidden car. As entertaining as it is to be sneaking around with him and not telling anyone but a few people, this all seems to be a little ridiculous.

In the farthest corner of the car park, he's found a few parking spaces sheltered by some trees. Admittedly, Adele wasn't even aware they were here, and they are incredibly well hidden by a canopy of greenery. She imagines that if he left his car here regularly, it'd end up growing moss like the pavement has, but she's sure he can figure that one out for himself.

"No one is gonna find us here." He smirks, pulling Adele closer to him and leaning her up against the side of the car.

"That your plan, was it?" She teases, her hands pressed to his chest as he widens his stance around her legs. "Find us a secret snogging spot?"

"Yeah..." his dimples sink as he leans closer to her, and his nose brushes against her, "what d'ya think?"

"I think I can probably spare ten minutes."

Harry's laughter is dark, and as he presses his lips to Adele's firmly, he tucks his hands under the fabric of her jumper to grip at her bare sides. She wraps her arms easily around his shoulders as their kiss deepens with no hesitation, her hand grazing through the loose curls at the back of his head. His front presses firmly against her, warm against her clothed chest.

His new favourite thing to do is to search the inside of her mouth and learn her taste with his tongue. He feels greedy and impatient - like ten minutes is nowhere near enough time to be with her so he must savour every moment he can get. He grows brave, in a sense that his left hand smooths upwards to squeeze around her right breast, and his thumb caresses the boundary between her bra and her skin.