Chapter 7 - Term 1, Week 10

Monday

Lunchtimes on Mondays are now always spent in Harry's car. For the fourth week in a row, Adele finds herself straddling his legs in the driver's seat, which he's rolled all the way back to allow more space. His hands feel up every inch of her body as they heat up the car with passionate kisses. As usual, she can feel his arousal in his tight jeans, poking against her inner thigh, which she's careful not to entertain too much (at his request) in case he loses it - which he's insisted will probably happen some day soon.

They don't always snog for the entire thirty minutes they get in the car together, instead sometimes she sits in the passenger seat with her legs in his lap while they eat together, or on one occasion, bitch incessantly about something that had pissed her off. Either way, the two of them provide company for one another that no one else can give them.

Their relationship is still growing, but it is undoubtedly getting closer. Every week they'll spend one night together, whether it be at his house or hers. They have a routine with it - they'll spend virtually every moment of their alone time with their lips on one another, whether they've got a film on in the background or not. Movies have become far less interesting in the past month or so since Adele has discovered Harry's body and he's discovered hers, and nothing is more entertaining than her breasts since she told him to go there.

It's still a secret to everyone other than their families, Eden, Ben and Lewis. Adele isn't sure how long he intends to keep it this way since she'd be happy letting people know... well, now, but she's still not going to push him on it. She's certain that Bella has already slept with other people, even probably on that weekend after Harry left her, but she doesn't know what's going on inside his head and she's certainly not going to purposefully upset him about it, either.

Last weekend, he came with her to visit her grandparents. Much like her mum, her grandma adored him and wouldn't stop touching his face, which amused Adele and irritated her grandad. They'd pumped him full of tea, cake and biscuits and then forced him to sit through three hours of afternoon TV quiz shows and crossword puzzles. It was nothing out of the ordinary for Adele, but watching Harry try and keep up between her grandma and grandad's arguing was pretty hilarious.

No matter how things chug along between the two of them, Adele just hopes it carries on being this easy. She's sure it won't, but she'd like to make it last as long as she can.

Her mum presents her with something that leaves her feeling giddy but also nervous.

Mum             14:50

Dad and I are going away for the night on Saturday for our 25th. Will be sending Cas to GG and Jason is in London for a birthday so you'll have the house to yourself. More than welcome to have Harry over if you haven't scared him off yet. Xxx

Adele smiles at her mum's message and tucks her phone into her coat pocket. She needs to collect a recipe from Tim before she leaves and collect her brother from school, so she slips through the canteen and into the kitchen after finishing for the day.

Tim is at the front of the kitchen with a pile of papers. Adele is usually the last one to leave on a Monday, so he's only waiting for her. The person she's not expecting to see is Harry sitting at the very back of the room in his full chef whites and a pair of glasses pushed up his nose as he concentrates on painting something.

"Ah, there you are." Tim hands Adele a piece of paper with a detailed recipe for a gateaux on it. "You're doing that on Friday."

"Oh, brilliant." She laughs awkwardly, eyes wide as she studies the instructions.

"You and Ben will do it together, someone's ordered one for their lunch reservation." Tim smiles, taking his tall paper chef's hat off. "Harry, I'll be back in a minute."