18:Afternoon cuddles

Play:Kaise bataun tujhe by Mithoon

--------------------------------
-Aarav-
I woke up from a very uncomfortable sleep and went to washroom to freshen up.I wore my clothes and got ready for office.I went to the dining room and saw everyone already sitting.There was one seat next to Raahat and the other one next to Tanisha.Jai was there too,sitting on the other side of Raahat.He was busy talking to Dad about something.
Mom-Arey Jai beta,take some more.Raahat fill his plate.
Jai-Oh no no aunty.I don't think I can eat anymore.
Mom came and sat beside Tanisha which made me smile.I could sit with Raahat now.
Aarav-Good Morning Everyone.
Jai got up to give me a bro hug.
Aarav-Whatsupp man?
Jai-everything's good.
Tanisha-Good Morning Aarav.
I gave her a nod.
Vihaan-Papa pa pa pa
Aarav-Good morning champ.
I took him from Raahat,gave her a wink and she smiled.
Dad-So Tanisha when is the seminar today?
Tanisha-Its going to be 9 to 7 uncle.
Dad-Oh,Feel free to take the driver beta.
Tanisha-No uncle.I was wondering if Aarav can drop me.
Aarav-Noooooo
Raahat coughed beside me while giving me a glare causing me to cough as well.
Raahat-Sorry.
Aarav-I mean No,I cant.
Tanisha-Why?
I glared at her.
Aarav-I have a very important meeting.
Raahat-I can drop you and pick you up.I am free.
Dad-Are you sure Raahat?
Raahat-Yaa uncle.Jai came with his boyfriend Rohan so I have to drop him now.Tanisha's seminar is also somewhere there.I can drop her as well.
Dad-Okay then.Its settled.
Everyone resumed talking.Mostly it was on a case of our company.Dad was taking suggestions from Jai.I and Raahat would occasionally give our opinions.
Jai-Don't worry uncle.I will see to it.Maybe we can find a loophole in this kind of situation.
Aarav-I can help you with the official papers.I have them all collected.
Jai-Sure.Just drop them at my office.I will study them and let you know.
I nodded.
Aarav-I should leave for the office.When are you coming?
Raahat-I have to drop Tanisha and Jai and then I have to go visit the sight of construction.I will come after that.
Aarav-Drop the presentation in my office whenever you come.
Raahat-Okay.
Tanisha-I should get ready.
Jai took Vihaan from me and everyone started dispersing from dining table.

-Raahat-
Jai came home and Mom welcomed him very properly.It was nice to see my best friend getting the respect he deserves.Dad was impressed from him and his way of working.I am glad that they made him feel like home.I had already warned him about Tanisha.Even though Mumma and Aarav don't like Tanisha,I didn't found her that bad.She was beautiful and model like.It was just that she was clingy and attention seeking.Her voice was a bit annoying and luckily due to her seminar today,we didn't get to eat anything made by her.Mom had already asked the staff to make breakfast before tanisha wakes up so that she doesn't gets to make anything.
Last night was difficult.I had just grown to cuddling with Aarav while sleeping.I couldn't sleep properly without him.Thank god I didn't get any dark circles.
Aarav gave Vihaan to Jai and went to his room.Even I went to my room to get my stuff.I was walking in the corridor when suddenly a hand held my arm and pulled me in the store room catching me off guard.I was pinned to the closed door with 2 warm hands snaking around my waist.Then the soft pair of lips met mine in a fiery passionate kiss which left me panting for air.