12:Like A Storm

PLAY:Imagine Dragons-THUNDERORParda Parda by Rana Mazumder and Sunidhi Chauhan---------------------------------Warning-This part includes explicit language and a wild scene

OR
Parda Parda by Rana Mazumder and Sunidhi Chauhan
---------------------------------
Warning-This part includes explicit language and a wild scene.
---------------------------------
•••3 Weeks Later•••
-SOMEONE-
I was in my office cabin with a red head on top,my secretary to be precise.
Fuck,she was a good rider.I held her hair in my fist and slammed her body to me,in an attempt to fasten my pace.It felt good to take out my frustration on her.I had my climax in minutes. Indeed Red heads are wild.I removed the used condom and threw it the dustbin nearby.
She got up from my lap and picked her little black dress that I threw somewhere near the wall.When she was done wearing it she looked towards me seductively.
Girl-Just ring me if you need me again sir.I wouldn't mind relaxing you again.
Me-Sure Tasha,please cancel all my meetings for the day.I am heading out to see my dad.
Tasha-Sure Sir.
She went outside and I went inside the little cabin I had made inside the office.Just a single bed and some clothes in a small almirah.I cleaned myself and changed my clothes.I had to meet Dad and discuss about the next plan since this one didn't really go as planned.
I drove to the Raichand's Villa.
A staff member recieved me on the door by bowing his head.
Staff member-Good evening sir.
Me-Good Evening.Please inform Mr.Raichand of my arrival.I will see him in 10 minutes.
I went to my mom's room to meet her.Then I went to Dad's office.
Me-Hey dad!How are you?
Dad-How do you think I am huh Yash?One simple task Yash,you couldn't do one simple task.
Yash-I know dad but its not like we didn't gain anything out of it.Virat and that wife of his died.
Didn't they?
Dad-Yaa,they did.But the one that should have died along didn't.Its all your fault.
Yash-My,my fault?The only mistake that happened from my side was that my spy told me that the kid was there with them when they left Raichand Mansion.How the fuck would I know where they dropped him in the way. Everything else was so on point.The truck that hit them and their death.Poor Vikram Raichand.Tsk Tsk Tsk,lost his son and beautiful daughter in law in a car accident.
Dad-Don't fly high Yash.Their son,the supposed heir of my dad's properties is still alive.We cant get anything till he is alive.

Yash-Don't worry dad,this time I wont hire someone to do things for us

Yash-Don't worry dad,this time I wont hire someone to do things for us.This time I will supervise everything.I will destroy Aarav Raichand and he wont even get a hint of what happened to him.
Dad-That's the spirit son. Once,that son of Virat Raichand dies,then nothing will stop us from acquiring my dad's wealth.
Yash-We will not do it right now.I mean I have a plan but if we do something right now,the police and media will get suspicious and will start looking into matters deeply.Let them relax and get better.Then I will come into their lives,Like a storm and wash away their happiness.But I guess first I should pay a visit to my dear brother.
Dad-Do what you want to Yash.I just need a positive outcome out of it.
Yash-Don't worry dad.Yash Raichand achieves what he wants.
I took my leave from the Villa and went to my penthouse.I made myself a drink.
Get ready dear brother,I am coming to meet you tomorrow.