3:A part from the past!

PLAY-Milne hai mujhse aayi by Arijit singhORWithout me by Halsey!__________________________(Note-This part is just written so that you can know Aarav better

OR
Without me by Halsey!
__________________________
(Note-This part is just written so that you can know Aarav better.
Its an important chapter from the story POV and will relate to the upcoming chapters.)
Also,The lines written in bracket are Writer's POV...
----------------------------------------

-AARAV-

She left towards her cabin as soon as I parked the car.God!How badly I loose myself infront of her and start acting like a lovesick desperate boy.What have you done to me Raahat.?
I collected my thoughts and entered the building nodding curtly with a smile towards my employees who wished me morning.I went to the elevator and pressed the 40th floor button.That's where Bhai and I work and have our offices.Raichands was a small company initially when my great grand father passed it on to my dad.Dad stabled it and made it better but then when me and Virat bhai started working it just saw success.Costumers and deals and boom!We were on top and we are still maintaining it.
Virat bhai joined the company when he was 25 where as I started working when I was 22.I managed office and college side by side.Actually after a bad breakup with my ex-girlfriend Tara I became a workaholic manwhore!Tara was one of the most famous girls in the college.Off course I wasn't in love with her,now that I realise it was just a mere attraction.I was going to propose her on my birthday when I saw her with my cousin Yash in one of the rooms of Veer's farmhouse where my birthday party was kept and almost the entire college was invited.It was planned by my friends.Yash is my dad's younger brother's son and he also has a sister Alisha with whom I hardly got a chance to interact ever.
Kabir,Rehaan and Veer always told me that Tara wasn't right for me but I was stubborn and my immature mind thought that they were just jealous of me.Yash and I were supposed to be rivals.We had family differences but I thought he was better then this so I treated him like a friend.

FLASHBACK
(Yash and Tara are in one of the rooms of the farm house where Aarav's birthday party was planned by veer,rehaan,naina and kabir.)
They just wanted to show me the real face of Tara that they already had seen.They kept the party with open invites so that Yash could come and he did.
Secretly,Tara and Yash slipped to one of the rooms.Well they were purposely brought into that room as Naina had told Tara that only that room is free and others are locked or occupied.Kabir brought me to the next room where Naina,Rehaan and Veer were already waiting.The room had a one sided smartglass window.We could see into the other room clearly but they couldn't see us through the window.

We could see into the other room clearly but they couldn't see us through the window

(That's a smartglass if you are wondering how it looks like)

Naina had already slipped a live audio device into Tara's dress while greeting her.
All of them were already wearing headphones to hear the conversation.Kabir gave me one and then what I heard and saw broke my trust on women.
Yash and Tara were kissing and plotting against me.
Tara-Don't worry Yash baby!I will get him into marrying me.We will take away his dad's company and I will not let his elder brother marry anyone.I will lure him too and send all of them in jail for domestic violence.Then,We can have a baby who will get your grandfather's money and mansions.
Yash-Yes Baby..!No way in hell I will let anyone take that money from me.Just keep luring Aarav and make him fall madly for you.Now come let me cherish you.I know that fool isn't giving you anything.
With that,Veer Changed the setting of smartglass window to opaque.

REALITY
I threw Taraa out of my life after that.Yash was a rival and I never trusted him again.Hell,I hate him now.My grandfather's will stated that his money and properties will belong to his first grandson which could be either Virat bhai's son,my son or Yash's son.Now it belongs to Vihaan since he is the first heir.
This is also why we kept bhai and bhabhi's wedding a secret till her first trimester so that there's no threat to her life.After their wedding was announced,Bhabhi was kept in tight security till Vihaan was born.
---------------------------------------
(moving towards his office)
I never had sex with Tara because I wanted my wife to be my first.I wanted to propose her and then take it to the next level but after I dumped her for doing this to me,my ego took a big turn
and I started exploring random women.My first was the day I got into fight with Yash and Tara for betraying me.That day I went to bar alone and got drunk and ended up loosing my virginity to a woman who was 10 years elder to me.After that,everything sounded so casual.Doing it with women and girls with absolutely no strings attached.
And now when I finally have the woman,with whom I want to attach my strings,my guts betray me.
There was a knock on my door and I turned around to see my P.A Pranav.
Aarav-Come in
Pranav-Sir,Virat Sir is calling you to his cabin right now.

Aarav-Come inPranav-Sir,Virat Sir is calling you to his cabin right now

Aarav-Okay..!Get my schedule ready and I don't want any meetings after 5.I am meeting the guys in club.
Pranav-Sure sir.
I went to the next cabin that belongs to my brother.He was sitting on his chair and Raahat was sitting infront of him.She stood up on watching me as a sign of respect.
I smiled at her and asked her to sit.I took the seat beside her and looked at my brother who was anxiously tapping the pen on the table,lost in another world.
I looked towards Raahat who was already looking towards bhai and trying to guess his expression.
Then she looked towards me and I raised my eyebrows to ask that what is wrong with bhai.She shrugged her shoulders and nodded a no with that 'I dont know whats the matter look.'
Aarav-Virat bhai?
Virat-Hmmmmm?(still thinking)
Raahat-Jiju kyaa hua?Aap itni tension mein kyun ho?
Virat-Sinha's ne mujhe,Ratee aur Vihaan ko dinner pe invite kiya hai.
Aarav and Raahat(together)-Kyaa?
Sinhas were very cold people.All they cared about was their profit.They were least bothered about the way to gain profit.They weren't really the people one would associate with but they were successful.
Raahat-Rehne do na jiju.Kyaa zaroorat hai?
Virat-Main jaana nahi chahta par mujhe lagta hai ek baar jaa ke unka proposal sunn lena chahiye.
Aarav-Raahat sahi keh rahi hai bhai.Woh log sahi log nahi hain.
Virat-Toh main kounsa unse deal karne jaa raha hoon?Main bas ek baar sunna chahta hoon ki woh kyaa propose kar rahe hain.Its just a casual dinner.Zyaada se zyada kya galat ho jaayega?
Bas main aur Ratee jaa rahe hain.Vihaan ko jaate jaate Raahat ke paas chod jaayenge.
Aarav-Main bhi saath mein chalun bhai?
Virat-Nahi,tujhe aaj club jaana hai tere doston se milne.Tu wahaan dinner meeting mein kya karega waise bhi?
Aarav-Theek hai bhaiya,jaise aapko sahi lage.
And then we resumed to our respective works.
----------------------------------------
The story is going to get interesting from next part onwards!!
I hope you are enjoying reading it...
Will try to post next part tonight.
Please Vote and leave your reviews in the comment section!
Love,
Zara❤️