1:Aarav Raichand

Play:CONTROL by Armaan Malik_______________________Aarav RaichandA hand snaked towards my naked waist and I opened my eyes to see trisha or misha whatever looking at me

_______________________
Aarav Raichand
A hand snaked towards my naked waist and I opened my eyes to see trisha or misha whatever looking at me.
Girl-Hey baby!Up for another round?
God her voice is so damn irritating.
I had gone to club last night to drink my ass off after watching her leave with that friend of her-Jay.God,how bad I wanted to punch him for taking her away from me.I wanted to be the one who drops her to her house after work but no,I cant.I have to control my feelings,she is too good for an asshole like me and what will Ratee bhabhi think about me.
I am into her sister?God this is so tough.
My thoughts were broken by the same irritating voice!
Girl-Aarav babyy!
Aarav-Heyy!Stop whining and get out of my bed!
I said,getting up from the bed and started putting on my shirt.
Girl-What?Why would you say that to your girlfriend.I am offended!
Aarav-What?Who girlfriend?
Girl-Me?We just had an awesome night.
Aarav-Which is over!
Girl-(fake crying)-You cant do this to me.
Aarav-I made it very clear that it was a one time thing for me and by the way it was you who came to me and started grinding yourself on me to seduce me and not the other way around.I have to get ready for my office now so get lost or I will not bother calling the security to get you out.
The girl huffed and stomped her foot on the floor after putting on her dress and taking her clutch from the table.
Girl-You are not doing fine with me..!You will regret letting me go.
She said in annoyance.
Aarav-Listen Misha
(She gets happy thinking she still has hope.)
Girl-Its Krisha
Aarav-(husky voice)Yaa whatever,I forgot to tell you something last night.
Girl(seductively)-What?
Aarav-(in annoyance)-Change your perfume,it smells disgusting!You stink.
Girl-aahhhhh(In annoyance)
The girl leaves.
Huh!Finally..!
I dont know what it is with such girls.All they know is whining and complaining.They throw themselves at me and then keep on chanting how I was mean and wont make them my girlfriend!Like seriously..!Just enjoy the night and get the fuck away.

I took the advil tablet kept in the drawer and filled the glass with water

I took the advil tablet kept in the drawer and filled the glass with water.I was getting laid after 5 fucking months.She joined the office 5 months back after Bhai and Bhabhi convinced her.I had seen Raahat throughout my bhai and bhabhi's wedding 2 years back.Even after that,she would visit bhabhi at our house sometimes.Her visits became frequent when Bhabhi got pregnant and whenVihaan was born.
And then 5 months ago she completed her master's degree in business management.
There were so many companies that wanted to hire her as she was the topper but then bhai and bhabhi asked her to join 'Raichand and Sons'.
That's how everything changed and my tiny miny crush that I thought would fade away after wedding took a whole new level of liking.
I couldn't bring myself to getting laid after watching her cute innocent face everyday at the office.It was like cheating her even though we are not even in a relationship.And last night I just had a little too much to drink so I ended up bringing that unnecessary baggage along with me to my condo.Yes,I own 2 condos but I still live at the Raichand's mansion with my mom,dad,bhai,bhabhi and my nephew Vihaan.
I bring my one night stands to this small yet lavish condo and then other big one is located near my office building and is used by me or my boys when we have a guys night.Kabir Rathore,Rehaan Singhania and Veer Oberoi are my best friends.Rehaan is an actor,Well the hearthrob of bollywood with all his movies breaking records at the box office.Kabir and Veer own multinational companies like me.
Well we are all bachelors and that too wanted ones.Girls are never difficult to get but the one I want,is way way out of my league-MY RAAHAT
There's no way in hell Bhabhi will give her hand to a good for nothing me.Bhabhi knows how I used to fuck girls and then leave them since one of my night stands went whining to her to tell her how I wont take her back after fucking her.But my bhabhi being the ever so awesome she is,she handled the girl telling her that she got herself into this and seduced me to bed.
Offcourse after that she gave me long long lecture on how I should settle down with one.
How badly I wanted to tell her that I want to settle down with your sister but I don't have the guts to tell her.I am scared that things will get awkward.
My thoughts were broken by my phone ringing.
I saw the screen to see
Mumma Calling..
Aarav-Hello,hanji mumma
Mom-Hanji ke bache kahaan tha raat bhar?
Aarav-Kabir ke saath hoon mumma.
Mom-Jhoothe,Kabir toh subah hi yahaan hoke gaya hai tujhe dhoondta huya.Ab sach bol
(Aaaahh kabir,phone nahi kar sakta tha)
Aarav-Kaam tha yaar mumma kuch,toh penthouse aa gaya.
Mom-Chal theek hai,main convince ho gayi.Ab breakfast karne aa jaa phir ghar se office chale jaana.Teri bhabhi ne bhature banaye hain.
Aarav smiles...
Aarav-Haan maa bas thodi der mein aa raha hoon.
I went to washroom to clean my self and have a shower.And when the warm drops of shower went through my body I closed my eyes.
And then came her picture to my mind.
Raahat!
Even though I was drunk and I am not in any kind of relationship with her,I felt guilty of getting laid last night.I somehow collected my thoughts and with a heavy heart came out of the shower to find a business suit kept in the walk in closet.I got dressed and left the condo after locking it.
I arrived at the mansion in my baby,my favourite navy blue Rolls royce phantom car.
I parked it infront of the mansion main door and got out to go inside and there she was in the living room with her purse kept on the table,Wearing a long kurti with jeans and a scarf around her neck and my jaan Vihaan in her hands.Vihaan loves her will be an understatement.He adores Raahat,I guess even more then Ratee bhabhi or Viraat bhai or anyone else.

She was trying to make him speak Maasi,And call me stupid but how badly I wanted him to call her chachi

And call me stupid but how badly I wanted him to call her chachi.
Raahat-Vihaan bolo maa...si
Vihaan-Maa
Raahat-Maa ke aage si bhi lagao.Maa si.
Vihaan-Maa and then he starts blabbering and playing with those silver bangles on Raahat's wrist.
Ratee bhabhi-Woh tujhe maa hi bulaayega,
Atleast tujhe maa toh bulata hai,mujhe toh woh bhi nahi kehta.(smiling)
And then bhabhi sees me
Bhabhi-Aarav!Acha hua tu aa gaya.Main 10 minutes takk breakfast lagaa rahi hoon.
I look into Raahat's nervous eyes looking towards me and then she gives me a small smile of acknowledgement.

Aarav-Theek hai bhabhi.
I go near Raahat and she stands up with vihaan in her arms.I take out my hands to hold Vihaan and our arms brush against each other.
Raahat gives me a nervous smile which I return back.Vihaan continues his blabbering and I sit on the sofa with him in my hands.Raahat leaves probably to the kitchen to help Ratee bhabhi.
Vihaan is adorable and I love to spoil him with lots of toys.Even his blabbering is a music to my ears.For a one year old,Vihaan is quite energetic and fast.He was 9 months old when he started saying Maa,but not to ratee bhabhi,
To Raahat.But Ratee Bhabhi and Virat bhai don't mind at all.They Love Raahat,Everyone does.Even My mom dad adore Raahat more then they adore me.She just carries certain aura around her which attracts everyone to her.
My thoughts were broken by that angelic voice.
Raahat-Aarav Sir,Ratee di is calling you to the dining table.
I stood up And then Vihaan saw her and started crying putting his hands forward towards her to pick him.And then in one swift motion his hands were around her neck while I was holding his lower body.She held one of my arm to stable herself from falling.We were so close, her small soft hand was getting me all jittery.
Vihaan-Maa blabbering...crying.
Raahat removed her hand from my arm mumbling a small sorry and the started soothing vihaan by rubbing her hand on his back.While I decided to leave them alone and went to the dining table.
Aarav-Bhabhi?
Ratee-Hmm?
Aarav-Mumma papa kahaan pe hain?
Ratee-Tere aane se pehle hi mandir ke liye nikle.Aur Virat Office mein hain.Mr.Gupta ne meeting prepone kar di.Aur ab tu jaayega na,
toh Raahat ko bhi saath hi mein office le jaana.
Uski car kharaab ho gayi.Mujhe kuch samaan chahiye tha toh bechari Jai ke saath aayi thi.
(Jai,Again..!!!I am going to kill him)
Aarav-Theek hai bhabhi.
After he is done with breakfast goes to Raahat where Vihaan is sleeping with his head on her shoulder and his arms around her neck.How badly I wanted to be in his place.Silly Right?

----------------------------------------
So that was the first chapter guys!!
Please Please leave your reviews in the comment section.
(P.s.This part is just a small introduction about Aarav and his feelings)
Lots of love!!