"I got Sana unnie!" Chaeyoung said while waving the strip of paper that had Sana's name.

"I got Momo unnie!" Tzuyu said. "Guess I could just take unnie out for food." She chuckled. Momo's face lit up and she nodded her head excitedly.

Before they left with their 'girlfriend' for today, they said their goodbye to their own. Dahyun pecked Momo's lips. "You behave, okay? Chill out with the food." She said then she whispered into Momo's ear.

"Now, you didn't hear this from me but Tzuyu's not as loaded as I am." Dahyun made the money gesture and she purposely said it out loud to annoy the Yoda-like girl.

"Hey! I heard that!" Tzuyu yelled and glared at Dahyun. The rest of the girls just laughed. "I'm not surprised cuz your ears are big." Dahyun told her. These days, Dahyun has been the savage one.

Then the pale girl turned back to Momo who planted a soft kiss on her lips. "See you later, Dubu. I love you." She said and Dahyun whispered back with an 'I love you too.'

"Be good, my cub." Mina patted Chaeyoung's head. "I will, my penguin. Also expect that you'll be taking care of Dahyunnie instead of the other way around." She pointed at Dahyun.

"She just randomly becomes hyper." Chaeng chuckled. "Noted. Sana also." Mina whispered, then she kissed Chaeyoung on the lips.

"I love you, take care." Michaeng did an eskimo kiss.

Meanwhile, with Satzu...

Sana wouldn't want to let go of her girlfriend. Tzuyu found it really adorable on how she was clinging to her.

"Babe, we'll see each other later." Tzuyu giggled while pinching Sana's cheek. The older girl pouted. "I guess you're right." She pecked the taller girl's lips.

"I'll take you out tomorrow." Tzuyu told the sulking girl. "Really?" Sana's face lit up. Tzuyu raised both her eyebrows and grinned as a response.

"Yeah I will." She said. "Okay I'll look forward to that." Sana kissed Tzuyu's cheek. "Have fun with Chaeyoung. I love you." The younger one said. "Have fun with Momo. I love you too." Sana responded.

~~

While walking around with Sana, Chaeng looked around and she was amazed with her surroundings. It was a perfect time for a photoshoot or something.

"Unnie, lemme take a picture of you. It's a really nice view here." Chaeyoung said while stopping Sana to take a picture of her.

After snapping a few pics, Chaeng showed it to her and Sana was satisfied with the outcome.

"I'll send these to Tzuyu in case she wants any of these to be her wallpaper." Chaeyoung said. Then Sana was suddenly curious about that.

"What's her wallpaper now?" She asked because she has never looked through Tzuyu's phone.

"Is that even a question?" Chaeng laughed. "It's you, of course, well it's a selca of you and her the day of our basketball game." She answered.

Sana smiled at the memory. She remembered how shy Tzuyu was when she asked to take a picture with her after they won the basketball game. It was adorable.

"Her lockscreen is a stolen photo of you. She mentioned that it was during the day you guys became official." Chaeyoung added. Sana blushed. She didn't even know Tzuyu took a picture of her.