17

Momo, Sana, and Mina have never been happy waking up early on a Saturday morning. Reason? They were so excited to see these three girls who asked them out yesterday. They weren't even able to sleep properly just because of thinking about it. They were looking forward to this day.

The night before, the Japanese sisters talked about the way how each one of them were asked. They were even surprised that all 3 of them were going to go out tomorrow for their what they'd like to call, 'date'. The School Meal Club most probably planned that. They even wondered if it'd be a triple date or if they'd have their alone time.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu never really mentioned what they'd do or where'd they go so they had a hard time picking out what to wear. Of course, it was a problem for them. They wanna look good, okay? But knowing the trio, they just wanna spend time with the Japanese girls, and they wouldn't really mind what they'd wear.

To them, they are perfect no matter what.

So in the end, they just decided on something casual.

~~

Three knocks were heard on the door. The sisters ran as fast as they can to the door. (They even fought on the way there). Acting like nothing was wrong, they gracefully opened the door, if that was even possible.

There stood Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu, looking pretty and at the same time, handsome as ever. Momo, Sana, and Mina swore they can just melt at that moment. "Good morning." The MVPs greeted simultaneously.

"Good morning." The J-line said back. They noticed that each one of them had a vehicle parked behind them. Dahyun was the first one to step up. She stood in front of Momo.

"I hope you have room in your stomach." She joked. Even with the indirect mention of food, Momo's face lit up. "Is it gonna be a picnic?" Momo asked curiously. Dahyun scrunched her face, trying to think.

"Not really. But don't worry, it's gonna be my treat." She winked at the Japanese girl before taking her hand and leading her to her car. She opened the door of the passenger seat for Momo. Both Mina and Sana waved at the eldest and ChaeTzu did the same to Dahyun. They showed Dubu a teasing smile.

Both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu walked up to Mina and Sana, respectively. Both couples were in their own little world.

"Hi squirrel." Tzuyu greeted the girl who was similar to the animal she just mentioned. Sana giggled and played along. "Hi Yoda."

Tzuyu nervously scratched her head. "So, I don't know if I'll meet your expectations but I hope you'll like it." She said. Sana smiled at her and fixed the taller girl's bangs because it looked like she tried to fix it in a rushed way. For her, she found it cute.

"Don't be silly. It doesn't matter to me. As long as I'm spending this day with you." Sana said. Tzuyu unconsciously smiled. She was flattered with what Sana said. She reached out to get the extra helmet from her motorcycle.

"Wear this, so you won't hurt yourself." Tzuyu told the girl while handing the helmet to her. Sana cutely saluted and wore the head gear, with Tzuyu's help.

"You look pretty." Chaeyoung told the penguin-like girl. Mina blushed at the sudden compliment. "Thanks, you look pretty and handsome too." She told the shorter girl who mirrored the same reaction as Mina earlier.

"I don't have a car, or a motorcycle. But I hope you like bikes." Chaeyoung pointed at her bike which had a comfortable back seat. Mina giggled in tiny. It was so Chaeng like. Red was her color. It was also the same color as strawberries, Chaeyoung's favorite.

"I like it and it seems romantic." Mina smirked at the tiger-like girl. Chae didn't think that her heartbeat was still normal. She has felt this before, while playing basketball, but this time it's different, especially when she's with Mina.