14

It was just a simple Thursday in TW High. Morning classes were great and it was time for a lunch break. Before heading to the cafeteria, three certain Japanese girls stopped by their locker to keep their things. While doing that, something surprised them.

Momo, Sana, and Mina each received a rose with a little note attached to it. Momo read hers and in it, was written:

예쁜 말 모두 모아서
따다 주고 싶은데
- K.S.Y

(Rom: yeppeun mal modu moaseo
ttada jugo shipeunde)

(Eng Trans: I want to pick and gather all the pretty words for you)

"K.S.Y?" She thought. She didn't know anyone with the initials K.S.Y. She thought that maybe Dahyun gave it but the initials said otherwise. She placed the flower back inside her locker and walked over to her sisters.

Sana, on the other hand, had a note with this written on it:

Falling for you 빠져나오긴 늦었어
- H.J.S

(Rom: Falling for you ppajyeonaogin neujeosseo)

(Eng Trans: Falling for you
It’s too late to escape)

"H.J.S?" Once she saw the flower, she expected that Tzuyu gave it to her. Unfortunately, it wasn't her. She let out a disappointed sigh and locked the flower back inside her locker. She looked for Momo and Mina. She might as well wanna ask them about it.

Meanwhile, their youngest, Mina, had this written on hers:

Oh girl 넌 나의 정답
- J.W.W

(Rom: Oh girl neon naui jeongdap)

(Eng Trans: Oh girl, you’re my answer)

"J.W.W?" That isn't the intials for Son Chaeyoung. She thought. Does anybody else even know her here except for her sisters, NaJeongJi, and Chaeyoung and their team? She thought that maybe it was meant for someone else and they just misplaced it there, so she just put it back in her locker, before going to her sisters.

~~

"Did you guys receive a flower too?" Momo asked once she found Sana and Mina. The other two nodded. "Is yours from Tzuyu and Chaeyoung?" She asked again. They shook their heads.

"Mine was from someone with the initials of H.J.S." Sana told her. "And mine was from J.W.W." Mina answered. "What about you? From Dahyun?" She asked and Momo shook her head too.

"Someone with the initials K.S.Y." She answered them. Then, they saw School Meal Club coming their way. They quickly tried to fix themselves to at least look 'presentable'.

"Hey girls, how's it going?" Chaeyoung spoke and gave them a smile. Mina wanted to melt on the spot after seeing her dimple. "We're good." The three of them answered.

"You guys didn't give us flowers right?" Sana spoke up and they all turned to her. The Japanese girls didn't expect her to ask them that. The other 3 furrowed their eyebrows.

"No we didn't." Dahyun shook her head. MoSaMi's faces fell. "Why, did someone give you guys flowers?" Tzuyu asked them and they nodded.

"They didn't reveal their names, only their initials." Momo told them and the basketball players looked at each other. Some people beat them to it. They were a bit frustrated.

Nevermind, they were REALLY REALLY frustrated.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo showed up and they invited the Japanese sisters to join them for lunch. Before they went their separate ways, they said their goodbyes to DaChaeTzu. They would probably see them during class and on practice anyways.

3mix had a lot of questions for the girls and the girls had a lot of questions for them too (mostly about if they knew who sent them those flowers).

Meanwhile, with the School Meal Club...

"Guys..." Tzuyu called. "Yeah?" Dahyun and Chaeyoung answered back.

"We need to up our game." Tzuyu told them and the other two nodded, agreeing with her. "Whoever those bastards are, they could never win against us." Dahyun ended their conversation there before they walked inside the cafeteria to eat their lunch.