8

"So what do you guys think?" Momo asked her sisters, showing them the outfit she was going to wear to school. Mina and Sana turned to her. Their eyes widened.

"Are you trying to kill someone?" Sana asked after seeing what the older one was wearing

"Are you trying to kill someone?" Sana asked after seeing what the older one was wearing. "No." Momo answered innocently.

"May I remind you that we're going to school, not some freaking photoshoot." Mina told her. Momo pouted. "But I like this outfit." She said. Sana picked out a blue oversized hoodie from Momo's closet.

"Why don't you wear this instead?" Sana suggested, putting the hoodie on top of the bed. "But it's hot out." Momo complained. Mina put her hand over her face. "You're still wearing something with long sleeves." She pointed out.

"It's a crop top. There's a big difference." Momo said, not wanting her outfit to be changed. Sana sighed in defeat. "Fine. Let her do what she wants. Just lose the cap and the accessories." She told the eldest among them.

Momo huffed. "Okay fine." She removed her cap and the accessories just like what Sana told her. "Also don't forget to wear your contacts." Mina reminded her.

~~

"See you in lunch, Momo." The two younger Japanese girls waved at their older sister. Momo furrowed her brows in confusion. "What do you mean? Where are you guys going?" She asked.

"We have different schedules in the morning today." Mina explained to her. "But don't worry, we'll see each other the subject after lunch." Sana assured her. The two girls waved at Momo before they started to leave.

"What? Don't leave me." Momo said, looking like a lost child in the hallway. "Don't be a baby. You have to go or you're gonna be late." Mina told her.

"What if I do something stupid? Who'll back me up?" Momo kept asking so many questions. "Although that's very likely, you said so yourself that we shouldn't get too involved with many people." Mina said.

Sana agreed with the youngest one. "Yeah. Just stay quiet and don't talk to people. I'm pretty sure you'll survive the whole morning with that." She said. Just then, the school bell rang. It was time for first period.

"We gotta go. See you later, Momoring!" Sana and Mina waved at the girl who was still standing in the middle of the hallway amidst the people running to their class. Momo was still very clueless. She didn't even know what classroom she's supposed to be in.

She was lucky that Nayeon saw her and she led her to her classroom, but not lucky enough that they'd be in the same class together. Also, she was like a minute late. All eyes were on her the moment she entered the classroom.

"Miss Kanai, you're late." The teacher crossed her arms while looking intently at the girl that had just entered the room. Momo bowed as an apology. "I'm sorry, I had a hard time looking for the classroom." She said.

The teacher sighed. "I'll let you go for now because you're a new student, but this will be your last warning Miss Kanai." Momo nodded and thanked the teacher. She told her to take a seat so she can finally start her lesson.