16

"Good morning." Chaeyoung greeted a certain penguin-like girl the moment she arrived. She went over to Mina who was putting things inside her locker. "Good morning to you too." Mina smiled at her genuinely, even though she was a bit sleepy.

"Did you stay up all night again?" Chaeyoung asked, she really knew Mina well, although it has only been a few weeks since the day they first met. Mina just nodded at her. "Why? You need to get enough sleep." Chae's concerned side was showing, a side she only shows Mina.

Mina sighed frustratedly. "I had to finish this report." She said, holding up a folder. The next thing Chaeyoung did took Mina by surprise. The younger girl stood on her toes and gave a kiss on Mina's forehead.

Mina looked into Chaeyoung's eyes, trying know why she did that. "That was j-just..." Chaeyoung stuttered. She was scared that maybe Mina would hate her for doing that. Little did she know that her hands were shaking, so Mina took it into hers.

"Don't worry, Chaeng. I just didn't expect that." Mina whispered to her to at least ease her tension. Chaeyoung sighed in relief. "Sorry." She apologized. "Just don't stress yourself too much, okay? And get enough rest." Chaeyoung told her like a caring 'girlfriend'.

Mina nodded at her. "I will. Don't worry too much about me. Take care of yourself too. The game is fast approaching." She told her as Chaeyoung sighed after remembering they have a big game next week. "I know. But let's not talk about that." She said, wanting to change the topic.

Mina shrugged. "Okay then, so what will we talk about?" She asked the girl. "Well..." Chaeng trailed off. She had something to tell Mina, or more like show her.

"Remember the time when I talked about wanting to get a tattoo?" Chaeyoung asked, Mina just nodded, she needed more details. "I just got one." She revealed to her. Mina had her eyes wide. "Are you serious?!" She nearly yelled. It happens rarely that's why Chaeyoung was surprised with her sudden raise of voice.

"Chaeyoung you're just 17!" Mina told her. The other girl quickly tried to calm her down. "Shh I know, which is why it's only a temporary tattoo." She told her. Mina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Eh?"

"It was in ballpen, don't worry." Chaeyoung laughed after hearing Mina's reaction. Mina wanted to get mad at her but then, she knew she can't stand the little one. "At least." She mumbled to herself.

Chaeyoung giggled at how cute she was. "Wanna see it?" She asked and Mina excitedly nodded her head. Chaeyoung rolled up her sleeves until it reached over her shoulder. The 'tattoo' she had was a writing. Mina leaned closer to read what it said.

Will u go out w/ me tom?

Mina looked back at Chaeyoung swiftly after reading it. "So what do you say?" Chaeyoung asked her. She was nervous about what her answer would be. Mina smiled at her and answered her (in tiny). "Yeah." She blushed as she fumbled on the hem of her top. "I'd like to go out with you."

Chaeyoung smiled from ear to ear. She was so happy and relieved that she wasn't rejected. However, their moment had to be cut short when the bell rang. They had to get to class.

"I'll see you later! Bye!" Mina blew her a kiss and Chaeyoung decided to play along. She acted like she caught the kiss then she placed on her chest, where her heart was. She waved her a goodbye before they went to class.

~~

On the other hand, this one girl, who's always been compared to Yoda, patiently waited for a squirrel-like girl outside of the building. Tzuyu was very anxious about what Sana will say after she asks this question.

When she finally saw her, she ran up to her quickly. It seemed like basketball training paid off and is useful in these kinds of situations. "Hey! What's up?" Sana greeted once she was finally face to face with Tzuyu.