23

"Why don't you want to be with your teammates? You should celebrate." Mina nudged Chaeyoung softly. The couple was outside Joy's house, where the victory party took place. They were taking a walk under the stars. Chaeyoung smirked and interlocked their fingers together. "I think being with my girlfriend is more important." She said.

Mina blushed after hearing the word 'girlfriend'. She couldn't believe that she's really Chaeyoung's girlfriend now. She really has to get used to all this couple stuff cuz she knows that Chaeng will be more affectionate now. She was suddenly in the mood to do this:

"Chaeng can I kiss you?" She asked while staring into her lover's beautiful face. Chaeyoung smiled which showed her dimple. "Of course, you can. You're my girlfriend." With that, Mina blushed again.

"Stop it." She whined and pouted. "What? It's true." Chaeyoung said, Mina was just shy about it. Chaeyoung gestured her to come closer then Mina leaned in to give Chaeyoung a kiss.

"I love you." Mina whispered in between the kiss. "I love you too." Chaeyoung whispered back. Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung and held her close. "Chaeyoung..." She called the girl. The other only hummed as a response.

"Stay with me." Mina said. It wasn't the first time Chaeyoung heard that from her. She really wondered what she meant because it seems like Mina was really afraid to lose her. She really was, especially now because they're dating. So Chaeyoung just kissed her forehead.

"Of course, I will. But you know, I really wonder why you keep saying that." She told her. Mina really wanted to tell her but she can't lose her this soon. She also didn't want to know her answer. It really scared her. But she knows that one day, they will really have to tell them. But no, not today.

"It just makes me feel better when I hear you say that you'll stay." Mina answered, and she wasn't lying. Chaeyoung hugged her even tighter. "You don't have to worry, okay? I promise I'll always be with you." She said.

Mina really wonders how long Chaeng will keep that promise. Dang, she hated being so pessimistic. She shouldn't worry about that right now. She should enjoy the time with her girlfriend and make the most of it.

From outside, they can hear the music being played. Right now, the song 'When You Look Me In The Eyes' by the Jonas Brothers was playing. Chaeyoung figured that Dahyun must've requested that to play.

Mina and Chaeyoung just stood there, enjoying each other's presence while listening to the song. Chaeng started singing along as the bridge came.

More and more I start to realize
I can reach my tomorrow
I can hold my head up high
And it's all because you're by my side

When you look me in the eyes

When she said that line, she looked into Mina's eyes. "Your eyes..." She said and Mina freaked out. Why? What happened to my eyes? She thought. "What's with my eyes?" She asked nervously, hoping it wasn't what she thought it was.

"It's pretty." Chaeyoung cupped her face while admiring her beautiful girlfriend. Mina sighed in relief but made sure she wasn't that obvious. "Thank you." She smiled at her. "Your eyes also makes me feel things, a lot of things." Chaeyoung admitted.

"What kind of things?" Mina couldn't help but think that kind of way. What did her eyes do to make Chaeng... hor--

She didn't even wanna say it. "It just makes me fall for you more." Chaeyoung answered and Mina wanted to hit herself for thinking like that. Curse her mind. "I know you were thinking of that thing, Kanai Mina." Chaeyoung smirked as Mina was caught red handed.

She blushed like crazy. She was now as red as her favorite, ketchup. "Sorry." She apologized and covered her face with her hair from embarrassment. "Hey, it's alright." She assured her while pushing Mina's hands and hair away from her face.

"But maybe in that way too." She teased her and the penguin couldn't be any more embarrassed. "I was kidding, baby." Chaeng kissed her cheek. It was the first time she called her using an endearment. Mina liked it, so so much. Then she felt her girlfriend taking her hand. "C'mon, I'll save you from embarrassment."

Mina pouted and hit Chaeng's shoulder, complaining to her why she had to bring that up. Teasing Mina was now Chaeyoung's favorite thing to do. She said to herself that she would do it again when there's a chance.

"Just joking, again. Now let's go get some strawberries." Chaeyoung dragged Mina with her and the older girl could only follow. Chaeyoung was like an excited little kid and she found it so adorable. Today was the birth of the Mina who was very whipped for her girlfriend.