35

"DAHYUN!"

Momo came running to the fallen girl. Dahyun was laying almost lifelessly on the ground. She was a lot paler than usual.

"No, Dahyun, no." Momo cried. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo gasped in shock. Mina and Sana went up to her as well. Dahyun may be really pale but her flawless skin was still flawless.

Except for the slightly big wound on her palm. Then they saw a glass shard with her blood lying next to her. They figured that she must've used that to stab Sana's father the moment they threw the crystal. It must've affected her too.

Mina and Sana checked her pulse. They looked at each other knowingly after they did.

"YOU KILLED HER!" They were surprised from Chaeyoung's sudden outburst. It wasn't even a question. It was an exclamation.

"N-No, we didn't." Mina immediately answered her. "She's still breathing." Sana added.

Tzuyu laughed sarcastically. "She looks like she's barely even breathing!" She yelled too. The Japanese girls were taken aback when their girlfriends started yelling at them.

3mix had to calm them down, but it wasn't working. The two youngest were so caught up in emotion.

"Look, guys, we're sorry. But we promise you, Dahyun is going to be okay." Mina said while approaching Chaeyoung, but the girl ignored her which broke Mina's heart.

Sana tried to reach out for Tzuyu's hand but the younger one took her hand back to avoid Sana's touch. "We all know that Dahyun's a strong person. She's a basketball player. That fall was probably just like any other game for her." Sana said.

"But this is different. She wasn't just hurt physically." Chaeyoung countered. "Yeah." Tzuyu agreed with Chaeng then she faced Sana. "You said he was dangerous and he could've done something else to her."

The two girls had their head down. They knew that they were right. Now they felt even guiltier. "We're sorry." They whispered another apology.

"Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, that's enough." Jeongyeon went to the two younger girls to calm them down. "You wouldn't be saying that if you were in our position. Imagine if it was Nayeon unnie." Chaeyoung said.

Then Nayeon joined the scene. She got up after 3mix helped Momo treat Dahyun's wound. "She said that's enough." Jihyo got up as well and faced the two basketball players.

"Listen, they already apologized." She started. "It's your choice if you're gonna forgive now them but that doesn't mean you guys should get angry at them like that. Also I understand because I know you guys are just worried about Dahyun." Chaeng and Tzuyu stayed quiet.

"And I suggest we take Dahyun to your apartment instead of a hospital cuz we're probably gonna go through sh*t just trying to explain what happened to her so yeah, it's not worth it. So we keep her in your apartment until she wakes up and we're not letting you guys in until you calm your asses down." The youngest among 3mix looked at both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

With that, Jihyo ended her speech. She and the 2yeon couple turned back so they can get Dahyun but they saw Momo still having a moment with her so they left them alone for a bit.

Momo was kneeling on the ground with Dahyun's head on her lap. She cried silently. It's what she's been doing for the last few minutes.

She held Dahyun's hands, careful not to hurt her wound. She's not even sure if Dahyun could even feel pain with her state right now.

"I'm really sorry, Dahyunnie." She apologized. "We were so greedy. I should've just protected you." She said.

"I don't know if you could hear me but I'll always be by your side. I'll come visit you even if Chae and Tzu won't allow me." She sighed.

"I..." She stopped mid sentence. She wasn't sure if she should say it.

"I..." She sighed. "I'm sorry." She whispered then she looked at 3mix, telling them she was done now. They went to her and helped her carry Dahyun to Jeongyeon's car (which they brought when they were still looking for the Japanese girls).

Tzuyu scoffed. "Well you guys must be happy now because you lost something you wanted to get rid of your whole life."

"You lost your powers."

"But for us..."

"We lost our best friend."