32

That night, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu spent the entire time looking for the 3 missing Japanese girls. 3mix had to go back to the school to check if they could be there at any chance.

School Meal Club contacted the police but there was still no progress. They were just told that they couldn't find them. The three girls grew furious. Because of that, NaJeongJi had to send the police off. The other 3 were already too angry to function.

They all were now back outside the J-line's house. "Police are useless!" Tzuyu yelled. If it wasn't for Jeongyeon stopping her, she would've threw her phone out of frustration.

"Guys take a deep breath first." Jihyo came up to the three girls and asked them to breathe in and out. After a little while, they seemed to calm down.

"Why don't you try calling them again?" Nayeon suggested while she faced the stressed out basketball players. Dahyun sighed. "But unnie..." She was about to disagree because it was pointless but Nayeon wasn't in the mood to let the maknaes think negatively.

"I said try. We never know until we try. Come on." She encouraged them. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu sighed in defeat and attempted to contact them for like the nth time now.

And as expected, they didn't pick up. They all looked like they were about to lose hope. Chaeyoung started crying and Dahyun and Tzuyu ended up crying with her. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo hugged to comfort them.

"What if they don't have their phones? That's why they're not answering." Jihyo asked but Dahyun shook her head. "We checked the whole house. It's probably with them." She said

"Or they could have lost it." Tzuyu added. They were now making up different scenarios in their head about what could've happened to the 3 girls.

"So why don't we try locating their phones?" Jeongyeon suggested and they didn't hesitate to try this time. But then, luck wasn't on their side.

"We can't track them. Their phones must be off. Maybe that's why we can't contact them too." Chaeyoung clicked her tongue. They tried to think of an another idea, but nothing came up. They were really worried and wondering where they could be.

They knew that they wouldn't just disappear like that. There was only one thing that came into their minds since they saw the broken window, but neither of them wanted to think that actually happened.

"They don't have any other relatives they know, right?" Jeongyeon asked the girls. All of them shook their heads. "They said they all passed away." Chaeyoung answered her.

They all sighed. Nothing was happening. They were starting to give up, and it's only been a few hours. All of them were now exhausted.

"I'm scared." Tzuyu mumbled. All of them felt that way. They would be lying if they'll say they weren't worried, stressed, afraid or all of the above.

"What if we'll never see them again? I didn't even get to c-confess to h-her." Dahyun voice cracked at the end.

Jihyo went up to her and hugged Dubu tight. The rest of them joined in too. "No, don't say that, Dahyunnie." She said.

"We'll find them, I promise. I can assure you that we'll all see them again."