Epilogue

"You and me... we are nothing because nothing lasts forever. I love you so much."

~~

"I will make you the happiest woman in this world and marry you. I love you with all my heart."

~~

"By the power vested in me, and as witnessed by friends and family, I now pronounce you spouse and spouse. You may now kiss."

The couple stared at each other lovingly. They smiled at one another before whispering at the same time.

"I love you to the moon and back."

And they brought their lips together. At that moment, nothing else mattered. They have each other now. It was a rollercoaster ride, but in the end, it will always be the two of them.

"This is where our story starts, mi sol." The older girl nodded. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." She smiled.

"I love you so much, Chou Tzuyu."

"I love you more, Chou Sana."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AND CUT!"

. . .

"That was amazing, Sapphire and Joohee! You guys did great." The director praised the two young ladies. They bowed as a thanks to him, to the staff and to everyone else present in the room.

Sana and Tzuyu walked over to the actors and the young girls bowed to greet them. "You guys were fantastic." Sana complimented them and gave them a big hug.

"Thank you so much Ms. Sana and Ms. Tzuyu." The girl named Joohee thanked the couple. "You guys did a really great job portraying us." Tzuyu smiled.

"Thank you very much. And the fact you flew here to South Korea and visit us here often to support us really inspires us." The girl named Sapphire spoke. "We're so happy that you liked our acting." Joohee added.

"Not just like, we loved it." Sana corrected her and the young actors thanked them again.

Three young kids who were about 13 to 15 ran up to the couple. "Hi mom, mama. We're back." A young boy said then he saw the actors who played their parents.

"Oh hi Sapphire and Joohee noona!" He waved at them with a smile and the other two he was with did the same. As for the called girls, they waved back.

"Tyler, Savannah, Yuna, where have you guys been?" Tzuyu said while facing her children. "Yeah you kids missed the whole thing." Sana spoke.

"That's why we left. We didn't want to spoil ourselves cuz it won't be that exciting when we watch the movie when it premieres." The girl named Savannah explained. Sana laughed. "Then why did you kids come with us here?"