15

"Are you done yet?" Tzuyu asked as Dahyun was talking nonstop about the girl she met during her Japan trip. She didn't seem to shut her mouth ever since she entered Tzuyu's place. She was so enthusiastic talking about her.

"She's just so hot." Dahyun said, thinking about the girl. Tzuyu face palmed. "Is that all you're gonna say? I'm pretty sure you've been saying that for the past 20 minutes." She said. Dahyun just shrugged.

Just then, 2 girls bursted inside Tzuyu's apartment. Dahyun and Tzuyu both looked at the door.

"Wasup, Yoda! And-- EAGLE?!" Jeongyeon yelled as she walked inside, leaning herself forward, trying to see if it's truly her eagle-like friend sitting next to Tzuyu.

"BROTHER!" Chaeyoung happily yelled while running to Dahyun, bringing her into a big hug. "My Bro!" Dahyun yelled with the same tone. Jeongyeon joined the hug.

"You didn't tell us you were here." Jeongyeon slapped Dahyun's back. Dahyun laughed. "That's because I didn't get you guys anything." She stook her tongue out playfully.

"Of course she didn't, she was busy with a girl." Chaeyoung pouted and playfully rolled her eyes. Dahyun laughed and hugged Chae from behind. "Don't be sad, bro."

For the first time after a while, Tzuyu walked up to them and spoke. "What are you guys doing here anyway?" She asked. Jeongyeon just shrugged. "We just wanted to hang out. And since, this tofu is here, why not tell us about your girl, eagle." She sat down on the couch.

"I don't think you'll be satisfied with her answers." Tzuyu said. "Cuz all she's been saying the entire time she was here was that she's hot." She added while rolling her eyes.

"I was not!" Dahyun didn't want to admit it. "But it's true, you know." She mumbled. Chaeyoung sat down next to her No Jam hyung. "You never even told us her name." She told Dahyun.

Dahyun's eyes shot open. "No! There's no way I'm telling you guys who she is." She told them. Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow and asked. "Why not?"

"Cuz I don't want you guys to stalk her or something." Dahyun answered. "Just like what happened when you found out the name of Tzuyu's brother and you guys tried to see if you'll become straight after stalking him." She added, literally exposing them.

Tzuyu shot them a weirded out look. "What the?! You guys did that?!" She asked the three. Dahyun shook her head and pointed at the two. "Not me, them." Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun.

"I had nothing to do with that. It was Jeongyeon unnie." She blamed the ostrich-like girl. "You've got to be kidding me." Jeongyeon mumbled and held her head. She noticed that Tzuyu was still looking at her in disbelief.

"But I swear, Tzuyu. Nothing happened!" Jeongyeon reassured as Tzuyu just nodded her head. She didn't know if she wanted to believe that.

To make use of their time there together, they all talked about what was happening in their lives for the past few weeks. Although it was only a short time, they haven't been complete in a while.

"I'm hungry." Chaeyoung held her stomach. "Me too." Jeongyeon joined in. Tzuyu raised a brow at them. "You guys barged into my apartment and didn't even bother to bring food for us?" She asked them.

"We have no money." Jeongyeon made an excuse, but it was still true. "I think Dahyun unnie should buy us food cuz she didn't even bring us something from Japan." Chaeyoung suggested.

Dahyun looked at her. "Don't involve me in this. And I think Tzuyu should buy food, this is her house." She pointed out, dragging Tzuyu into the convo. "I didn't even know you guys were coming!" Tzuyu yelled.

After a few minutes of arguing over food, they eventually thought of something. By 'they', it was Chaeyoung.

"Let's just make this fair. Let's all play 'rock, papers, scissors'." She suggested. "Whoever loses has to go out and buy us food." She added. Apparently, all of them agreed with that.

"Alright."

"Rock, paper, scissors..."

~~

After losing the game of rock, papers, scissors with her friends, Tzuyu went out to buy food for them. She couldn't believe that the owner of the place they were all staying in had to be the one to do that, and she didn't even know they were coming over!

She thought of kicking them out to escape their hunger issues, but that didn't happen. She regret not actually doing that.

She didn't regret anything anymore after bumping into someone she's met before.

"Hey, Sana unnie!" She waved at the girl who was coming from the opposite direction. The girl wandered her eyes around after hearing her name. Then, she saw Tzuyu and she smiled widely.

"Hi Tzuyu!" She walked over to the girl. "It's been a while since we saw each other. We don't even text or something." Tzuyu shyly smiled and laughed awkwardly.

Sana shot her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, it's just that, after my parents arrived, I've been quite busy." She said. Tzuyu nodded. She was reminded that Sana's parents were the real reason why they met in the first place.

"And also, a friend of mine just came back here from Japan." Sana added. Tzuyu just nodded again. "So what are you up to?" She asked.

"I was about to go to the movies with my friends. Like I said, a friend just came back after a few days stay there." Sana started to explain.

"Earlier, she invited us over for lunch and movies and said she was paying, which is very rare. She never does that."

Tzuyu laughed. "What about you?" Sana asked back. The younger girl sighed, remembering why she was even here in the first place. "I have to buy some food for my friends." She answered.

"Any suggestions on what to get?" She asked the Japanese girl. Sana thought for a while before answering. "Cheese Kimbap?" She suggested.

Just by the food, she was reminded of her Sapphire unnie. Her Sapphire unnie. Wow, I sound possesive. She thought. She smiled at the thought. She considered the girl's idea. "Cheese kimbap sounds good."

Just then, Sana's phone rang. She just received a text from her friends, asking where she was. "Go ahead, I don't want you to miss your movie." Tzuyu told her.

Sana smiled. "Okay, Tzu. And I promise I'll text you and maybe we could hang out soon." She said. Tzuyu didn't hesitate to say yes. She nodded excitedly and Sana found it cute.

"Enjoy the movie!" Tzuyu waved at the shorter girl. Sana smiled and waved back. "Enjoy the cheese kimbap!"

They bid goodbye and Tzuyu walked with a big idiotic grin on her face.

_______________

Idk if I'll be able to post an update tomorrow for Satzu Day so I'll just say it here:

(Advanced) Happy Satzu Day! 💜💙