12

"No, don't go yet! Wait!" Sana ran as fast as she could to catch the bus, but she failed miserably. She was only 10 seconds late but she already missed her bus ride. She checked the board on the waiting area to see when the next bus is coming.

"30 minutes?! Dang it." She cursed to herself. She frustratedly sat down on the bench. She clicked her tongue when she saw a small scratch on her knee. That happened when she tripped from running, trying to catch the bus. She tried to calm herself down but not until she heard a voice.

"Hey." She looked up to see someone she's not familiar with. "Yes, may I help you?" Sana asked the woman unfamiliar to her. The girl chuckled. "Actually, I think I'm supposed to be the one asking you that." She walked closer to the injured girl.

"You were trying to catch the bus, am I right?" She asked. Sana looked at her. The girl was really tall. Sana would be embarrassed to stand up because of how small she might look right next to her. She only nodded.

"I still have to wait 30 minutes for the next one and it's frustrating because I was already running late." Sana huffed. The other girl found it really adorable. She swore she wanted to pinch Sana's cheeks, but she wouldn't do it because that would be weird.

"Where are you headed, anyways?" The girl asked her, sitting down next to Sana. "Seoul." Sana answered simply. The taller girl raised her eyebrows. "Really? I was just going to head there, too. I just stopped by to get some coffee." She said, pointing at the cafe right behind them.

Sana looked behind her and nodded, obviously since the girl was holding a cup of iced coffee ever since. "My car is right there, I could drive you there." The girl offered and stood up. Sana shook her head.

"What? No, thank you. It would be a bother." She said, politely rejecting the offer. The taller girl scoffed. "Nonsense, I told you, I was just going to go there too. I could drive you there, really. I'll be careful I promise." She smiled.

Sana tried to think. She didn't want to wait for 30 more minutes for the next bus and the woman in front of her seems nice. She then nodded her head. "Okay then." She agreed. The other girl smiled widely and led them to her car.

Sana took a seat in the passenger seat and buckled herself. "So where exactly are you going?" The girl asked Sana. "To the airport. My parents just arrived from Japan and instead of me who's supposed to be waiting for them, I think they're the ones waiting for me now." Sana laughed.

"Sure, I'll get you there safely, don't worry." The other girl reassured, then she spotted Sana's wound on her knee. "What happened to your knee?" She asked. Sana looked down at the scratch and it looked even worse than before.

"Oh I just stumbled on the way. I'm fine, don't worry." Sana said, cutting the conversation short. The girl just nodded and focused on driving. Sana looked out of the window but can't stop herself from looking at the lady driving.

She admits that she had a really beautiful side profile, as well as front profile. Then, she remembered that she doesn't even know her name. She was in a car with a stranger, but to Sana, it almost felt like she wasn't a stranger to her.

"By the way..." Sana spoke. The girl glanced at her for a second before looking back at the road. "I didn't catch your name." Sana continued. She saw a smirk forming on the girl's face. "I didn't throw it."

Sana looked at her in disbelief. The other girl broke into laughter. "Just kidding, I'm Chou Tzuyu." She introduced herself. The traffic lights turned red. Tzuyu came to a stop. She turned to look at Sana. "And you are?" She asked the girl next to her.

"Minatozaki Sana." Sana introduced herself. Tzuyu smiled, showing her dimple. "Japanese?" She asked. Sana nodded. "Yeah, and you?" She asked Tzuyu.

"Taiwanese." Tzuyu answered before driving again after the lights turned green. Tzuyu didn't expect for Sana to talk a lot during the ride. She just felt comfortable around her.

"So what would you be doing in Seoul? If it's okay to ask." Sana asked the Taiwanese. "Ahh, my friend from Seoul is moving in near my apartment. I volunteered in helping her." Tzuyu answered.

After minutes of being in the car, they finally arrived at the airport. Just from outside, Sana already saw her parents. Sana went out of the car and Tzuyu did the same. She faced the taller girl.

"Uh stay here for a while." Sana told her. "Umm, okay." Tzuyu just stood there as Sana's parents walked closer to them.

"Sana, nice to see you again, honey." Sana's mom greeted her with a hug. Her father joined in. "Hi mom. Hi dad." She smiled at them. Then, Sana's mom saw Tzuyu who was only a meter away from them.

"Ooh, Sana is this your girlfriend?" Her mom teased. Sana's eyes widened as she looked back at Tzuyu who only stood there, confused, since she didn't understand what they were saying. Sana looked back at her parents.

"No mom, she's just a... friend." She told them. Her parents frowned. "Aww too bad, she looks charming." Her dad told her. Sana didn't expect for her dad to be in on that. "Dad~~" She whined.

"Okay, we should leave you to her first. She looks clueless." He looked at Tzuyu. Sana turned around and walked back to Tzuyu. She laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry, did you understand anything?" She asked her, hoping she didn't. Tzuyu shook her head. "Nope, not at all." Sana subtly sighed in relief. Her prayers have been answered. "Good." She muttered.

"I just want to say thank you for driving me here." She thanked her. "No problem, but you're welcome." Tzuyu smiled at her. She was about to turn away but Sana called her again.

"Wait, before you go." She stopped her from leaving. Sana didn't know how to say this. "Can I get your number? Let's be friends?" She asked. Tzuyu didn't see that coming. She nearly blushed, but nodded anyways.

"Yeah." The two girls exchanged phone numbers before Tzuyu had to leave. "It was nice meeting you. Thank you again." Sana smiled at her. Tzuyu just shrugged. "It was nothing."

"I have to go. My friend must be waiting." She told Sana. Sana just nodded. "Of course, drive safely." Sana told her. "Yeah and you take care." Tzuyu said. The two of them waved at each other before going their separate ways.

______________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOU TZUYU!!! 💙👽