23

"Eyy! We're here!" Jeongyeon yelled as she entered Dahyun's apartment. The rest of the girls followed behind her. Coincidence or not, they all met up outside the building so they just went up together.

"Hi guys!" Dahmo greeted once they saw their friends. They didn't really do anything much. They just sat in the living room, eating some food and talking to each other.

"By the way, Mina, how do you know Dahyun's address?" Nayeon asked the girl. It seemed like the one who was more interested to know was Momo. She subtly leaned closer, waiting for Mina to answer.

"As you all now, we dated before. And although we haven't talked for years, knowing her, she never moved to a new apartment." Mina explained to them. Dahyun smiled, Mina really knew her well.

After some chitchatting, the girls decided to play truth or dare. They all thought it was a good idea, but they never knew some would be merciless.

"Dahyun, truth or dare?" Jeongyeon asked. After a few seconds of thinking, she chose truth. Jeongyeon smirked. "Who makes a better girlfriend, Momo or Mina?" She asked.

Dahyun was taken aback with her question. The other girls stayed quiet, also shocked with what Jeongyeon said. Mina and Momo reacted the same way at the same time.

"Eh?!"

"What kind of question is that, Yoo Jeongyeon?" Jihyo smacked the older girl's shoulder. "A question that would corner this kid." Jeongyeon replied, pointing at Dahyun.

"I don't think this is a good idea now." Chaeyoung said, hoping they would stop the game. Chae knew she was concerned about her unnies but she felt something else other than concern. She just didn't know what.

"I think Chae's right." Sana agreed with the younger girl. Nayeon scoffed. "Pfft. Let's let Dahyun answer this." She said. All eyes turned to Dahyun. The situation right now was uneasy especially for these 3 specific girls.

"Uhh..." Dahyun scratched her nape. "I can't answer that because I've never tried dating Momo unnie yet." She explained. 2yeon was a bit unsatisfied with her answer, but Tzuyu came to the rescue.

"Dahyun unnie has a point. There's no way she can answer that if she hasn't dated one of the other yet." Tzuyu said. Dahyun sighed in relief that the maknae defended her. "You kinda went too far, Jeongyeonnie." She added.

"Okay then, Chou Tzuyu. Because of that, it's your turn now." Jeongyeon said. Tzuyu simply shrugged. "Sure. Go ahead." She said with confidence.

"Truth or dare?"

Tzuyu didn't hesitate to answer. "Truth." She said. Momo spoke up. "I have one." She said and turned to the younger girl. "Tell us the truth. Do you or do you not like someone from the 8 of us?"

Tzuyu's jaw dropped. She regret playing this game with her unnies now. "You have to answer it, Tzu." Mina reminded her. Tzuyu's mouth went dry. She knew she liked someone from them but she didn't know if it was time for her to admit it to them.

But because of this stupid game, she had to. Before she answered she glanced at Sana for a second, who was also looking at her direction. She was waiting for her to answer. "I do." She said simply.

Everyone gasped from surprise, not because they didn't know that she liked someone, but because they didn't know she was going to get straight to the point. "Yep whoever she is, that person's gonna hear that on your wedding day." Nayeon said while winking at Tzuyu then glanced at Sana.

There was no point in asking who she liked. It was already obvious for them, except for this one girl who was clueless. Tzuyu prayed to herself, hoping Nayeon or anyone else wouldn't make things even more obvious or drop hints on who she likes.

"I'm hungry again." Momo said after everyone went quiet. "You're always hungry." Sana told her. Dahyun stood up and dialed something on her phone. "It's okay, I'll just order something again." She said while walking around the place to get better signal.

"Wahh, as expected, Kim Dahyun." Jeongyeon had an idiotic grin on her face. She was just proud that her eldest child was now grown up. "Dahyun unnie is just whipped." Chaeyoung said amd Tzuyu agreed.

Momo, on the other hand, was blushing like crazy. That made her group of friends start teasing her. Nayeon slapped the food lover's back. "Bish, you're lucky you have a sugar daddy." She said which made everyone look at her weirdly.

Jeongyeon, Chaeng, and Tzuyu tried to hide their laughter after hearing Dahyun's new nickname. Jihyo looked at Nayeon with a disgusted face. She thought to herself. 'I can't believe this b*tch is the eldest.'