31

"Hi." Tzuyu waved once she saw Sana. The two decided to meet at the bus stop, not because they were going to ride the bus, but because Tzuyu thought it was a good idea since that's where they first met. Before they met up, Tzuyu bought a strawberry cookie smoothie (with extra boba) for Sana in the cafe near the bus stop.

"Hi, sorry to keep you waiting." Sana said as she ran up to Tzuyu. The taller girl smiled at her. "It's okay." Then she gave her the smoothie. "I bought this for you." Sana gave the drink back to Tzuyu. "Tzuyu, you shouldn't have."

Tzuyu shook her head. "Yes. I should have. I want you to have it." Sana sighed in defeat. "Okay. But in one condition..." Sana told her and Tzuyu was all ears. "We have to share this." She said and Tzuyu just gave in.

Sana took a sip of the drink. She wondered how Tzuyu knew she loved that drink when she never even mentioned it before.

"C'mon, our bicycles are waiting for us." Sana snapped her head up when she heard what Tzuyu said. "Bicycles?" She asked again. Tzuyu nodded her head and said. "I rented us a bike each so we can go around the city." She told her.

Sana had to admit that it's been a while since she rode a bike. She's not sure if she still knows how to ride one. She got on the bike, with Tzuyu's assistance. She placed her drink in its cup holder. After they got on their bikes, Tzuyu took the front to guide them to where she was going to take them.

"I just realized recently. It's almost Christmas." Tzuyu said once she saw some Christmas decorations hanging around the place. Sana nodded while looking around. "Oh yeah. And it's almost my birthday." She said.

Tzuyu quickly snapped her head back, attempting to glance at her. "Really? When is it?" She asked the older girl. "December 29." Sana answered.

"Ahh. How old are you gonna be again?" Tzuyu asked her. "24." She sighed after remembering that she's getting old already. "It's okay, unnie. You're still pretty." Tzuyu told the girl. Sana didn't see that coming.

"You get prettier everyday." Tzuyu said. Sana laughed, not believing what she said. "It's true!" Tzuyu nearly yelled because she wanted Sana to believe it. "You're one in a million, unnie." Sana thought Tzuyu was done with her inspirational speech, but she thought wrong.

"I think the reason why you were born on the 29th of December, which is also near the end of the year, is because God spent the whole 1996 making you. And I can guarantee you, He did a really great job."

Sana blushed at that entire speech. She was lucky that the girl can't see her. The way Tzuyu speaks and talks about things remind her of Joohee. She always gets amazed how the people younger than her are always more mature than her.

"I like how you explained my birthday, Tzu. But thanks for that ted talk." Tzuyu laughed at the term she used. "You're welcome." After that, silence took over them. They just continued to bike around.

Sana started another conversation. "So where are you taking us?" Sana asked, wanting to know where they were going. "To the ice skating rink." Tzuyu revealed and Sana couldn't be any more excited. "Ooh sounds exciting."

~~

When they arrived at the ice skating rink, Tzuyu paid for the entrance fee, even though Sana said she wanted to pay for herself. Tzuyu still insisted.

After wearing their ice skates and other important gear, they headed to the rink. "Is this your first time?" Tzuyu asked while they were walking careful enough not to slip and fall.

Sana just nodded her head, her eyes glued on the floor and hands gripping tight on Tzuyu's arm. "You?" She asked back. "I've tried this a few times." Tzuyu answered then she took Sana's hands. She went in front of her, guiding her.

"Are you scared?" Tzuyu asked gently. Sana just shook her head. "Not really." But her expressions said otherwise. "Just don't let me go." Sana gripped harder onto the taller girl. Tzuyu just smiled at her.

"Just look at me in the eyes." Although, Tzuyu knew she was going to melt once they share eye contact, she wanted to ease Sana's tension. Sana did what she was told. They skated slowly, but surely. Later on, she got the hang of it.

Sana squealed of happiness as she was able to do it on her own. Tzuyu just looked at her in awe. Seeing Sana happy makes her happy too.

"Do you still want to hold my hand?" Tzuy asked, not because she wants to know if Sana still wants support, but because Tzuyu wants her to cuz she likes the feeling. Sana nodded and she interlocked their fingers together. Tzuyu's heart leaped out of joy and the two of them skated around together, hand in hand.

~~

"I'm going to go get us something to eat." Tzuyu said while standing up from her seat. After their skating session, the two sat down to take a break.

Sana took out some money from her pocket and gave it to Tzuyu. "You've been paying for everything the whole day. At least let me pay for my food." She said while pouting.

Tzuyu was always soft for Sana's aegyo. She just thought that her unnie was the cutest human being in the planet. "Sana unnie, I was the one who asked you out today, I'll be in charge of the expenses." She winked at her, gently pushing Sana's hand back. "Next time, okay? I'll let you."

Sana just nodded, giving in. "So what do you want to eat?" Tzuyu asked. Sana just requested popcorn and a hotdog and Tzuyu ran off to buy that, saying she'll be back in a few.

While waiting for Tzuyu, Sana just sat there, not really knowing what to do. Then she decided to text Joohee and see how she's doing.

Meanwhile, while waiting for the food to be served, Tzuyu received a text. She opened her phone to see it.

Sapphire:
Hey! How are you?

The guy preparing their food finally called her. He gave her the food that they ordered. She quickly typed a reply.

Sana immediately opened her phone when she saw a notification. Her face dropped when she read what was written.

Joohee:
Hey! Sorry I'm with someone right now. Can't talk now, maybe later.

Seems like she's busy. She thought. She didn't want to think about it much because, who knows? Maybe it was just a family member that visited her. But then, she can't deny that she's disappointed, even though she has no reason to be.

She snapped out of her thoughts when Tzuyu came back, holding their food. "You okay?" She asked her. Sana just nodded and thanked her for the food and after, they dug in.

While eating, Tzuyu called her attention. "Sana unnie?" The other girl hummed as a response before looking up. Tzuyu cleared her throat and nervously asked.

"Did you enjoy today?" Sana smiled at her. Tzuyu looked so cute when she was anxious. She unconsciously held her hand which was across the table. That took Tzuyu by surprise. "Of course I did." She replied to her. "Thank you for today, Tzuyu."

"You made me really happy. Today was the best!" She admitted. Tzuyu smiled at her response. She stared at the beautiful girl in front of her who was now enjoying her food.

I would do anything for you.

Whatever it takes.

I would choose you over anything or anyone.

"You're welcome."