36

December 24 (Christmas Eve)

~~

"Hey guys! Welcome! Merry Christmas!" Jeongyeon greeted once everyone entered inside her house. For Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, the nine girls decided to celebrate in Jeongyeon's place.

"Dinner is prepared but let's just wait for the rest of the food that I ordered to arrive." The ostrich-like girl said and welcomed them inside. This one girl immediately clinged to Jeongyeon's arms. "Jeongyeonie." Nayeon said while attempting to kiss the girl.

Jihyo's face scrunched after seeing them. She cringed and thought. Didn't they just argue the other day? She looked around at the rest of the girls and it seemed like they were doing the same thing, except for Sana and Tzuyu who were just standing awkwardly next to each other.

I had enough of this. Jihyo cleared her throat so everyone can stop what they were doing. All the other girls looked at her weirdly. Jihyo rolled her eyes. "We're here to celebrate Christ's birth. This is not some f*cking honeymoon you gays."

Dahyun gasped dramatically. "God Jihyo just swore." Then she did the sign of the cross and mumbled a little prayer as if Jihyo was possessed by something evil. Mina and Chaeyoung stared at her, confused. They gestured Momo to keep the tofu away. Momo just shrugged and dragged Dahyun out of the scene.

Jeongyeon just laughed, knowing that Jihyo was gonna react that way. "Okay then, Thomas, why don't you just go to the kitchen and set the table up." She said. "I'll gladly do so." The train looking girl mocked and went away. Momo's face lit up. "I'm going with Jihyo!" She quickly ran but she was stopped by Nayeon grabbing her arm.

"Make sure you're really setting the table and keep distance from the food." She told her. Momo scoffed and pulled her arm, freeing from Nayeon's grip. "Okay Mom." She mocked and rolled her eyes before going to the kitchen.

Sana followed her best friend. "I'll look after her." She said before she went over Momo and slapped her hand when she was about to get a piece of chicken. She also earned a little punch on her shoulder from Jihyo.

"Is there anything else I can help with?" Mina asked the home owner. "Not really but you can go play some video games with my TV." Jeongyeon pointed at her television. Mina didn't say anything else. She just nodded and set up a game. She sat down on the carpet and grabbed the controllers needed.

Jeongyeon noticed their youngest who was still standing in her spot. Tzuyu was unusually quiet right now. She called Tzuyu and told her to sit down on the couch with her, or more like, them. She had to carry Nayeon with her too since the older girl was still clinging to her.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung knew some tea was gonna be spilled. And so, they sat down with them and joined the conversation. "So are you gonna confess to her today?" Jeongyeon asked the maknae of the group. Tzuyu's eyes widened then she shook her head.

"No, I think it's too soon." She answered. The rest weren't satisfied with her answer. "Oh c'mon. You're so slow you Tzurtle." Dahyun punched her arm. "Yeah it's been weeks since you told her that you'd help her with her heart break." Chaeyoung spoke.

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows. "Heart break? What do you mean?" She asked. "Sana was in a relationship with someone?" She whispered to them so this specific girl won't hear them. Tzuyu shook her head. "No, she just said that she was rejected by the one she likes." She answered.

"Ohh." Nayeon nodded. "Dang that girl doesn't share stuff with us anymore." She said. They didn't even know that Sana liked someone. Was it perhaps that Joohee girl? She thought to herself.

After a while, Jihyo, Momo, and Sana joined them after finishing their task. "What are you guys talking about?" Sana asked once she flopped down next to the yoda. Tzuyu suddenly became nervous but it was a good thing that Jeongyeon saved her ass. "Just some things we suggested for us to do later." She said and subtly winking at Tzuyu.