I didn't see that coming

Let us introduce the first OC of the story.

Come to the stage, Nate Miller!

Just kidding, that would break the wall we walk on but Nate is owned by The-Real-Tvgamer and he is something.

If you don't know why I letting The-Real-Tvgamer have an OC then go back to Authors note, reread it and then come back.

Also, I think school is making me more productive. That's scary...
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
??? Pov
The 2 love birds just stood there looking into the eyes of each other before Chara said something that didn't surprise anyone, "Do you have more pocky?"

(Y/n) just looked at her. She responded with, "Did you expect anything else? You did fall for me."

(Y/n) just sighed and then smiled, "I didn't expect anything else," he said as he put another pocky stick in her mouth.

At that moment Frisk ran into the room without knocking, "Dang it! Why'd you two stop?"

The 2 of them just looked at Frisk as Chara ate the pocky. (Y/n) went up to Frisk and pushed her out of the room.

You look back at Chara, "You couldn't have waited until we kicked her out?" She just shrugged, "Chocolate is chocolate. Even if there's a kiss after."

(Y/n) made a pouty face making Chara laugh when there was a knock on the bedroom door. Chara yelled, "Go away, Frisk!"

"Actually someone is at the door who needs to see (Y/n)."

*Quick time skip*
_______________________________________
(Y/n) pov
In front of us sat a boy with dirty blonde hair and yellow eyes. We all just sat there until Chara asked what was on everyone's mind, "Why are you here?"

He sighs and then orange fox ears and a tail pops out of nowhere. "That would do it." Says Frisk.

"Wait, if you're also a hybrid, why isn't the media after you?" I asked annoyed. Why would I be the only one harassed by some reporter looking for a story?

"Because I don't go around showing off my ears and tail unlike you." He retorted

"Fine, you have a point. But why come here, other than being free to show that you're a hybrid?"

"Because the author is running out of ideas," Nate said smirking

"So you also like to imagine that you're in some kind of show or movie?" I asked also smirking

"Of course, but the real reason I came here is that I wanted to be around other monsters."

As the 4 of them continued to talk a pink blob watched from the window.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
And this is the end probably. I honestly can't do much when I have no idea of a direction to go in, but one day I might come back to this and say, "What the hell was I thinking? This mess needs fixing."

But tell me what you liked or disliked so I can get better, please.

Unless I have a stroke of genius:
As of 9/1/20, 5:41 pm this story is done

509 words