Abandoned

You would think that in the time between updates I'm thinking about where the story is going to go and writing, but nooooo! My brain want to redirect my thoughts to something completely random leading me to do literally ANYTHING ELSE.
.
.
.

Brains suck.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
Chara's pov
"What the hell are you two doing here!" I heard (Y/n) say with such ferocity that I had never heard from them. I quickly joined Frisk and (Y/n) at the door. I see two humans at the door. "We're not giving any interviews." I started.

"We aren't here for an interview. We are here for our daughter/son, (Y/n)."

"They aren't going anywhere with you!" Frisk yelled.

"We have every right to take our child back. Isn't it normal for a pair of worried of parents to search for their son/daughter?" The mother asked.

Several seconds passed and no one said a thing, so I interrupted the silence, "You may sound sincere but you have eyes that are filled with greed." Everyone turns to face me. "I'm going to guess that you want to be know as the parents of one of the saviors. Am I correct?" I asked smugly

The two of them lost their composure for a moment but quickly righted themselves. "Of course not. We just want to make sure that they safe and where they belong." The mother then smiled wickedly. "Besides, wouldn't it be quite a problem if we had to bring in lawyers against monsters to get our son/daughter back?"
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
Mother activated Chara's trap card
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
The smile on my face grew, "Sans! Can you show why the these sorry excuses for parents can't take (Y/n) away?"
_______________________________________
(???) pov
As Sans appeared behind us I see several papers in his hands. "if I have to." He complained.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING!
THE FOLLOWING SECTION WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE BORING TO SOME READERS

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR SOME NOBODY EXPLAINING RANDOM NONSENSE, SKIP TO THE PICTURE OF SOMETHING

‐----------------------------------------------------------------
"lets start with your biggest problem. there is no proof that you are this kids parents."

"What do you mean? We have the birth certificate." (F/n) said smiling. "oh, my apologies. would you like to show us it to clear this whole misunderstanding?"

The parents were taken aback by the question. "wait a second. you can't seeing as there isn't a proper hospital with up-to-date records within 7 hours of your town meaning majority of the citizens there are nobodies and (Y/n) is no different. wouldn't it be easier to believe that they were born down in the underground seeing as we never held records and they are in fact half monster?"

They were visibly shaken, "Well I can assure you that the people in our town can vouch for us." Sans laughed, "that would be true if any of them knew that (Y/n) existed. too bad that no one knew you had a child. in fact they even signed this giving confirmation that they had no idea."

He hands the two of them a piece of paper filled with names. "not that they could be used on either side of the debate with them once again being nameless. also you can keep that, i have several copies."

Before they pair could reply Sans continued, "also this would have to be taken to the closest court where i happen to be the head judge. would you like me to save a spot for you?" He asked smugly.

The pair of them looked absolutely livid. I mean you can just feel the anger of oozing out of them. Oh, I'm off topic. Anyway, "No, that won't be necessary. We'll take our leave." The walk away as the door closes.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
Been saving this for a rainy day.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------Been saving this for a rainy day

(Y/n) pov
I was in utter shock. I turn towards Sans, "You did all that for me?" "well it was the brats idea."

I faced Chara, "It really wasn't tha--" I hugged her tightly, "Thank you Chara, I owe you." She paused for a moment and then hugged me back, "No problem."

Then Frisk had to ruin everything, "If you to are done cuddling, we're getting up early tomorrow to get everything ready for school next Monday." After getting ready, we all went to our own rooms [yes you have your own room] and went to bed.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
This chapter seems better than the last.

I didn't say this earlier because it didn't fit with my rant but the mastermind behind the drawing of Chara is CookieFoxButt on Deviant Art and I found Gaster signing FUCK YOU on Pinterest.