Introductions

Can't wait to watch Hamilton on Disney+ on the third of July. Anyone else?

No? Fine...

Also I couldn't find the artist name but if you find who drew it would be very helpful so that I can give them the proper credit.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n pov
As I hear the footsteps of 3 people get further and further away I wondered how long it would be before I could get away from here. There must have been a reason for them wanting me alive and well. Without knowing what their motive was, I shouldn't trust any of them. Just as I was thinking of ways to escape when I heard, "They're gone. You can stop pretending to sleep."

Know that the was no point in continuing I opened my eyes and saw a pair of blood red eyes staring right back at me. "That's better. Now are you going to explain why you look like you're going to an anime convention?"

"You wouldn't believe me," I replied looking for an exit. "The doors are locked and you couldn't get away from me if you tried so stop try to escape and let's have a normal conversation."

"You're very observant, aren't you?" I ask looking at her. "Yep, it's one of my better qualities. Now are we going to wait until the others come back or are you going to tell me now?"

"I'll wait. Are you sure I can't just leave? Why are you keeping here?" As the girl moves onto the couch and turns on the TV she replied with, "Because all of them are worried about you. Also..." she started smiling mischievously, "You are kinda cute."

That comment came out of nowhere and was enough to make me blush though I tried to keep a straight face, "Lier," I muttered under my breath, "I look like a freak." She chuckled and said, "A cute freak maybe. What's your name?"

I'm blushing even more than before, "(Y-y/n), and you are?" "I'm Chara, and if you turn tomato red that easily, you'll never survive Frisk." She laughs.

"Sounds like you're just a perv from what she said about you eyeing my 'unconscious' body." You look away and you can basically hear Chara blushing, "I said it wasn't like that!" I laughed a bit.

*A few hours later*

While me and Chara got to know each other more three other people came up from the basement. I was slightly surprised that two of them were goat like monsters. Chara had told me that the Underground was inhabited by monsters, but I had thought that she was trying to pull one over me, but there are actual monsters down here. I thought that being down here, but then...

"Oh, they're cute! Did you claim them already or are they still up for grabs?" Chara had warned me about Frisk but nothing she said could have prepared me for what she would say. Both of us are looking away from each other.

"Stop making fun of them Frisk. Wait until we have the full story." That is Asriel? Yeah, Chara told me about him and his mother Toriel.

"Are you ok, my child? Do you feel anything else wrong?" I shake my head and after checking for other broken bones, she nodded her head in contentment.

"Now that all of that is out of the way," began Chara, "Why do you have those ears and tail?" Everyone looked at Chara, "What? We were all thinking it! I just said what was on everyone's mind."

"Dispite the fact that she was so blunt about it, we are curious on how why you have them?" Asked Asriel, "None of us have seen a human with car ears and a tail."

I thought about how I avoid talking about it when I caught a glimpse of Chara shaking her head. So I sigh and explain how closely related my family used to be with monsters.