Cuddle

What I hear while writing this chapter
"Where the sharks will have his body and the devil take his soul.
Oh poor old man!"

Also I couldn't find a picture that would fit this chapter do enjoy a meme :)
_______________________________________
??? Pov
Wow! They already have a school of monsters and humans! Shouldn't it take lon-- Oh! I'm off topic again.

Before the 4 of them entered the classroom, Mr. Skeleton announced their presence. "well class, we have not 5, not 6, but 4 new students. Lets welcome them one at a time."

You came in the room and gave the humans in the class a look that told them that you didn't like any of them and to stay away. "I'm (Y/n), I hope to get to know all of you." You said blankly.

Next came Frisk who gave everyone a friendly smile worthy of the ultimate pacifist and monster ambassador. "Hello, I'm Frisk. I'm here to help ease monster and human communication. Also, I apologize for my sister." She said as Chara walked in.

"Chara, and if any of you hurt someone I care about, I'll show you a fate worse the death." She said calmly giving everyone a look that would make anyone fear for their life. She suddenly cried, "Ow!" As Asriel hits her on the head.

"And I'm Asriel Dreemurr!" He says as cheerfully as possible. The entire class are confused on how to feel about the new students. Their contradicting personality make it hard to believe that they all live with one another. I honestly feel their pain.

"now that that's over with, today's a free day, do whatever you want but there's gonna be a test later this week. good luck!" Then he falls asleep on his desk.

Everyone stared at the 4 of them as they took seats right next to each other. Why next to each other? Because I couldn't think of a reason not to put them together. So...

*After school*
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n) pov
"That was just as horrible as I was expecting," said Chara. "Agreed. Are you sure we can't skip school for the rest of our lives?" I asked

"Come on you two, it isn't that bad, right Frisk?" Asriel asked looking to Frisk for support. "It could be worse."

"You've doomed us all Frisk." I said shaking my head. "What did I d--" she began but then some guy bumped into her, "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." She said

"You should be! Your proof that being a freak is contagious." Said the random student. I immediately grabbed Chara's arm know that if I didn't, she'd be getting detention for the rest of the school year at the very least.

"Wow, I didn't expect for someone to come right out and openly talk trash about Frisk but I guess you must not think a lot." I spat glaring at the student.

"I'm sorry, should I care about what you have to say? You represent the mistake of you family. You are trash in every way."

Before I could respond Chara, Frisk, and Asriel all glared daggers towards and I hear something that caused my ear to twitch. "As badly as my friends here would like to make you pay, I could do the same without lifting a finger."

The student's face twisted at my remark, "Oh really, and what can a Half-breed like you do?" He asked shoving me.

"That's simple, I play the victim card" I said pointing towards an angry Toriel rushing down the hall.

"Excuse me young man, what are you doing to these students?"

Before he could answer Frisk spoke up, "He engaged in verbal and physical assault against (Y/n). "

"Thank you Frisk. You are coming with me young man!" She said while escorted the student down the hallway. As he turned to glare at me one last time I made a face at him (This face)

 As he turned to glare at me one last time I made a face at him (This face)

"That took longer then it should have. Can we get going now?" Chara asked bored.

"Sure but how did you know mom was coming (Y/n)?" Asked Asriel.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Plot armor I guess."

Everyone was shocked by that

"Kidding, I heard her coming down the hall. Can we go now?" I stated as I started walking off.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
Chara's pov
Everyone else was in bed, but for some reason I couldn't sleep. I sat in bed for an hour or so before getting out of bed. I left my room and as I walked around the house, I saw that (Y/n)'s door was opened.

I debated whether or not if I should go inside when I heard them purring. I took a peek inside and saw them curled up on top of their sheet.

Suddenly, I felt as though the spot next to them was calling my name and the closer I got, the more I grew until I was lying right next to them as they moved their arms around me.

Before I could react I was already asleep in their warm embrace.
_______________________________________
Wow, it feels like an eternity since I properly updated, but now I'm back and will probably not leave that long again.

I was planning to upload on the 4th because of Apollo's birthday but I felt like sleeping would be better for my health so I would be waking around half asleep instead of 3/4 asleep (I say while working on this at 12:30)

Also the second scenario was asked for by LagVCL and you to can request a scenario! Yes, you! All you gotta do is ask and hope fortune smiles upon you.

It may have been short but writing late is a pain and the best feeling.

Anyway... Bye!

960 words