Sorry

This was where the previous chapter was suppose to go before I had a great idea for the Echo flowers.

Timeless-Knight is the artist of the beautiful piece above.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n) pov
When I woke up the following morning, Chara actively avoided me and left soon after lunch. I decided to go to the city and reflect on what had happen the previous night but that did nothing to help their mood. Frisk called me and told me that I needed to come back home.

When I entered the house, Frisk handed me a map with a 'x' over a spot past Snowdin. "Chara wants to meet you there. She didn't tell us why, only that it was important."

As I walked away Frisk grabbed my arm an whispered, "Please go easy on her. It isn't all her fault." Before I could ask what she meant by that, she ran off and took Asriel with her. I didn't know what I should do, but curiosity overruled my doubts.

As I leave Snowdin the scenery changed drastically. It went from a snowy wonderland to a glowing blue cavern littered in majestic waterfalls. After a few minutes of walking, I came into a large room filled with lakes and blue flowers.

Chara stood in the middle of a group of flowers. "Thanks for coming." She wouldn't look me in my eyes, "What is all this about?" I asked curious. "It's about what happened last night, I want go tell you but I feel like I would mess up so I used these Echo Flowers to tell the story. Just touch one when your ready and I'll wait in the other room." She walked away.

With nothing else to do, I touch the first flower and hear Chara's voice come out of it.

I think that I should start with before I fell. I lived in a small village off to the side of the mountain. Probably the same one you came from. The people there were just as bad as they were to you.

They eventually ran me out of town because of my eyes. How stupid is that? Something as simple as my eye color got me ran out of my home. There was nothing else for me.

I realized that humanity was flawed and disgusting because of how they will out cast anyone who isn't normal by their standards.

When I hiked to the top of Mount Ebott my plan was to fall to my death. I don't know why, but I survived and Asriel found me. And there I lived as a Dreemurr. It was the happiest I had ever been.

I heard Chara start crying.

And then I ruined everything.

The flower stopped there and I quickly touched the next one.

I came up with a plan to help free the monsters from the Underground. All I needed to do was get a monster to absorb my soul and take 6 more from the Surface. I pressured Azzy into helping me. I died and he took my soul.

Instead of killing anyone he took my body and buried it in a patch of flowers in the village. The humans in the village attacked him on sight but he never fought back. He ended up dieing and falling back into the Underground.

I don't know how long I was dead but I woke up one day after Frisk fell. After making her way to the end of the Underground and to the Barrier she was forced to reset making her go back in time to when she first fell.

It was mostly the same but then she accidentally killed a monster. At that point I felt slightly more powerful. So I made her kill more and more until almost everyone down here was dead.

The screams I heard were those that I killed. Their blood is on my hands and I can never forgive myself.

The flower stopped and Chara walked over, "Thats everything. We reset and you fell. If you think that I'm a monst--"

I hugged Chara tightly, "I'm sorry..." She looked confused, "What are you apologizing for? I'm the who should be apologizing here." I let her go. Now I'm the one who can't look her in the eyes. "I didn't think your feelings when I made you promise. I was being selfish."

She started crying again, "What about what I did? I'm a murderer!" I grabbed her hands, "None of that happened this time did it? You changed and helped Frisk. You're a good person. That is the only version of you that I know and the only one that matters."
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
That's all the sentiment that I can take today. Let's stop there.

I don't know how but I enter wattpad but get distracted and come up with a new idea completely.

I need a joke give me a sec...

Ah!

A woman in labor suddenly shouted, "Shouldn't! Wouldn't! Couldn't! Can't! Didn't!"

"Don't worry," replied the doctor. "Those are just contractions."

840 words