Savior

I had absolutely no idea where to go from there and I still don't, but its been several days since I've uploaded, so here I go with popcorn in one hand and husbando in the other.

The picture from DeaChaos on YouTube should give you an idea on what's happening in this chapter.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
Chara's pov
I can't believe this. How could they not be terrified of my past? They shouldn't be apologizing. They act too much like Frisk and Azzy. The three of them are all too forgiving. They're all the best friends I could ask for.

"Thank you, (Y/n)."

They suddenly grabbed my hand. "Come on! I want to see more of this place!" As they dragged me through out Waterfall, they had the cutest smile on their face and I couldn't bring myself to stop them.

While buying 'some' chocolate from Tem Village, Sans appeared behind us. "here you are, frisk has been wondering where you two were doing."

I rolled my eyes, "Well you can tell her that we're fine. You can go now." "actually, you two should should come with me." (Y/n) turned to faced Sans, "Why?" Instead of looking at them he turned to me. "The Barrier broke."
_____________________________________
(Y/n) pov
Chara looked live she had heard the worst news ever. "What's the Barrier?" "it was the only thing stopping all of us from leaving the underground." Oh... "now let's go." He grabbed our arms and we appeared on the Surface where everyone was waiting.

They all looked so happy and I didn't want to ruin the mood. It seemed like Chara was thinking the same thing because she stayed back with me.

I don't know how to feel about all of this. On one hand, everyone is much happier being free but humans had already rejected me. How will it be any different now.

"Will you be alright?" Chara asked looking at me. "I don't know. How about you?" She shrugged but I saw something hidden behind her scarlet eyes.

*About a week later*

Dispite what we all thought, the government was reasonable with integrating monsters into human society. [It's almost like a higher force was at work] We all started living in a large house in the city.

We all blew up in the news, especially me, the only living hybrid and Chara, a reincarnated human. We hardly went out to keep away from the media.

I met Alphys, Undyne and some of Frisk's other friends. They were all very kind and helped keep the press away.

It was all fine until Frisk told us something awful...

"We're going to school!"

Our immediate response was 'why' and then Toriel explained that it would be the best way to help monster and human relations on school. Also we needed the education.

"Do we get any say in this?" "not at all kiddo." Me and Chara sigh.

*Several hours later*

Me and Chara were on the couch watching some cooking show when we heard the door knocked. Frisk came from the kitchen to open it. After about a minute she called me to the door. "What is it Fris--" I see who was in the doorway. "What the hell are you two doing here!"
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm disappointed in myself. Not only is this a short chapter, but it isn't a good one. Sorry you had to suffer through that.

I hope I never run out of ideas again. Having nothing to write was pain.

583 words