Chapter 13

It's been two weeks and I have know idea how to start this, what is going to happen in this chapter, of even a decent 2 week joke...

If this chapter seems random for some reason you can make up an excuse, I'm too tired to make my own.

Wait! I've changed my mind, I know exactly what to start with! But still no joke so......
_______________________________________
??? Pov
What? Now? Fine, so it has been a week sense school has star-- What? Oh, you're right! Scratch that, it's been a few hours and Chara woke up in (Y/n) arms. She was smiling and blushing like a mad woman until she saw Frisk and Asriel taking pictures of the two of them.

Before she could yell, Frisk shushed her, "You wouldn't want to wake (Y/n), so stay quiet." Chara glared at the two of them and summoned a knife pointed at each of their backs. Their being Asriel's and Frisk's.

Frisk glared right back at her while a scared Asriel looked ready to run for the door, "You wouldn't dare." Chara only smiled wickedly, "We both know that I very much would. Now leave."

As the two of them fled like wimps, Chara called out to Frisk, "By the way," she started saying as she pulls herself closer to the sleeping neko, "(Y/n) is mine."

Frisk smiled mischievously, "Don't you think that you should ask them first?" She asked while pointing towards (Y/n). She then turned and saw a pair of (E/c) eyes staring into her crimson ones. I guess I should've said 'sleeping' because he was obviously wide awake and blushing madly.

"C-Chara?" Was all they could utter before she became incorporeal and flew out of their arms.

Frisk choose then to speak up, "You better go get her." Then walks out of the room leaving (Y/n) to wonder how they feel about everything that went down.

*Time skip*

Through out the school day, the tension between Chara and (Y/n) was so thick it seemed to be suffocating Asriel. Of course not literally but you get the idea.

Between classes in one of the rare cases where (Y/n) is without their friends, they witness a brutal scene. A group of 3 humans surrounding a bruised monster who was lying on the floor.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n) pov
The scene in front of me was disgusting three humans ganging up on a weaker monster was wrong and cowardly, so I calmly went up to them and asked maliciously, "How long do you want to be out for?"

As they turn to face me, I punch the strongest of the three causing him to bend forward as I follow up with a roundhouse kick to his shoulder, dislocating it.

As he griped his dislocated shoulder I sent a deathly glare towards the two lackeys, "What should I do about you two?" I could see that my words sent shivers down their spines as the ran leaving their leader to face me alone.

"You should learn your place, freak Everyone knows that humans are better then monsters and you're even lower."

At this point I was standing in front of him and looked him dead in the eyes, "You should learn that your place is either beside me or beneath me, because there isn't anyone who I see that is above me. You can go now, unless you want two dislocated shoulders."

He ran off towards the nurse's office as I put the fallen moster on my back and carried them to the nurse. As I walk in, the nurse rushes over and takes the monster off my back, "What happened to her?" She asked while putting her on a bed.

I gesture towards the bully from early who was getting treated before I had come in. "Him and two others were attacking her. Now I should get to class, I'm already late."

The nurse gave me a pass and I left for my last class of the day.
_______________________________________
Wow, I fell asleep in the middle of writing this and its the 21st. Whatever

I don't know what to put here so....

Bye!

700 words

Oh yeah, this story has about 1.04k reads at the time of posting this so... Yeah!

Does that mean you won't leave for so long?

Shush