𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷

Start from the beginning

She walked back to the field in front of the lake, beginning to pick more flowers and create a flower crown for herself.

But as she did so, Tsukishima was glancing at her intimately. Every time she bent forward to pick a flower, the wind would bring her skirt up a bit and show her ass to him, which made him grunt because he felt himself harden at the sight. 

He found out that Kuroo had fingered her and that she gave amazing head, which made his fantasies run wild; he wanted to fuck her right now, but he needed to finish his work.

(Y/N) crawled a bit closer to the lake, picking off some of the white flowers. She found some purple ones that were at the edge, but she didn't want to fall in the lake. 

Granted, she got on her knees and moved her arms closer to the purple flowers. Her ass stuck up in the air as she tried to pick a handful out. 

This gave Tsukishima a magnificent sight. Her ass was in the air, showing her panties and her huge beautiful thighs that glistened under the sun. The way her lower half was positioned without her knowing she was flashing her thighs and ass made Tsukishima's pants tighten.

He couldn't focus on his work anymore; he needed to touch her. 

Tsukishima closed his notebook and his laptop, placing one on top of the other. He then got out of his chair and walked towards (Y/N), who also got up and sat back down on the blanket. 

Tsukishima sat on the blanket beside her, with one knee pointing up to the sky and the other laying down. He glanced at the girl beside him, who was sitting on her legs as her knees were spread a bit out. 

"So," Tsukishima said, "How are you enjoying your stay here?"

"I-I'm actually a bit more... comfortable," she replied, continuing to make her flower crown, "Y-You guys are really patient and kind to me."

"You're precious to us, that's why," he said, "We don't want to see you sad or hurt."

"Y-Yeah, you guys proved that as well."

Tsukishima continued to watch (Y/N) complete her crown; when she was done, she put it on and looked at Tsukishima.

"H-How does it look?"

"Beautiful," he said, "It suits you."

"Really? T-Thank you," she flashed him a smile, "M-Maybe I should make more for the others..."

There it was, (Y/N)'s thoughtful self that Tsukishima absolutely admired.

"Before you do so," Tsukishima slid his hand on her leg, rubbing it slowly, "I need you to help me with something."

"W-What is it..." she said softly, dropping the flowers that were once on her hand onto the ground, "Ahn~..."

Tsukishima's hands moved up her skirt, massaging her thick thighs with his large hand; he was now on top of her, towering over her body as her back laid against the blanket, her arms over her head as his free hand trapped them.

Tsukishima separated both of her legs, opening them up and showing him her entrance. He tugged at the panties before glancing at her chest; it heaved up and down as she was breathing rather hardly.