chapter 79

Damon hugged Priya tightly to his chest.

Just now her dazed eyes showed immense sorrow and loneliness in them. He never has seen such a sad look before from his always optimistic girl.

Her sadness must have been due to that idiot, Prithvi.  That bastard must have done something worst to his Priya. now He regrets his decision of not killing him with his own hands.

All the wrath in his mind dissipated in thin air when a pair of small hands voluntarily wrapped itself around his waist.

When her hand tightened around him, he felt her dependence and acceptance of him.

His mouth involuntarily tugged downwards evoking a shallow smile.

At the side, Swetha looked at the love birds with a smile. Fine. She accepts this man for her Priya. He perfectly took action at the right time.

But is it really true?

After sending the sleeping twins to their room, they both came in just to inform them that they are leaving. But the moment they came near the door they completely heard the death report of that psycho.

Grey who just now came back shortly after attending a call with his subordinate gazed at  Swetha amusingly, whose face changed from sad to warm, then again changed from satisfaction to doubt.

Priya came back from her daze when Damon suddenly kissed her head. She lightly loosened her hold and raised her head away from his chest and looked at his beautiful green eyes which are filled with warm affection and love.

This is the first time she saw him giving such warm eyes.

The silent and warm atmosphere was ruined by the silent muttering of Swetha.

"Usually villains won't die so easily na"

Like realizing something Priya's eyes dimmed. When Damon saw her noticeable changes, He immediately stopped her wandering mind, by claiming her lips.

Before he used to be gentle with his kiss but today he kissed her roughly, due to the sudden force she staggered back a step but Damon secured her in place by enveloping her tightly in his arms.

"in movies, they will die only after causing enough problems for hero and heroine _", Swetha's mouth opened wide seeing her bestie's mouth being eaten in front of her own eyes.

"You_you, demon how dare you eat my friend in front of me itself ",

Damon released Priya, making the lightly panting Priya lean on his chest and turned towards grey who's clearly enjoying the drama.

"Grey,  help me clear the location. Thank you ", he said in one breath and again went back to kiss her.

"Gladly ", Grey who's always rarely helpful to others easily accepted his request.

With two long strides, he came towards the dumbfounded Swetha, next moment he carried her in his shoulder like a sack of potato and walked out.

Swetha whose whole world turned upside down screamed in the sudden loss of gravity.

"You Grey wolf, let me down", She struggled furiously in his shoulder, "korungu vidu da Enna", before he gets out of the room she looked at her bestie who's like a feast being eaten by that demon Damon.

(Monkey, let me go)

"Priyaaa, wake up ", next second the room's door casually closed by Grey.

"Quiet ", he spanked her butt little hardly.

"Ahhhh", she shouted in pain, "You, you rogue. all men are rogue. let me go. It's all my fault for not listening to my dad's advice  "