chapter 71

Saturday morning

Priya happily snuggled to her Mr. Teddy and enjoyed her lazy Saturday morning. Many things happened last week.

Wednesday, Damon made our relationship public. Even though he warned the media about not exposing her face, still they are trying to photograph her. Due to which she can't go out without wearing a scarf or cap.

Last two days William started to work in her building itself stating that they both have some serious business to take care of. Whenever she went inside Damon's room for any work they would immediately stop whatever they're doing. She felt oddly left out. Who wouldn't? She's the PA and more importantly girlfriend of that demon Damon but he's doing everything in secrecy. Not only that he stopped being clingy, but as always his eyes would follow her in intensity with some kind of self control. Except for formal talk all the previous sweet and mischievous talk, everything is stopped.

She can able to understand that he's very busy But why is he ignoring her? They just started dating. Priya pouted.

She accepts that previously she avoided his attention and love but once it's stopped she miss it. She miss him.

when we have someone's undivided attention and love we won't appreciate it but once we lose it we will Long for it. That's human nature. Most of the time we won't appreciate the good things in life just like her precious parents. Previously she felt their overprotectiveness and always nagging quality as annoying. But now she miss them. She misses her mother's nagging about nutritional food and health, her father's overprotectiveness, and his prideful smile when she performs in any competition.

Amma, Appa, I hope you both will come back someday. I hope you both miraculously survived that accident and living somewhere.

She tightly hugged Mr. Teddy and rolled in bed.

~ring ring ~

She again rolled and picked the phone, once she saw the collar caller ID she immediately sat up. Speaking of the demon. Damon is video calling her.

She's going to ignore him.hmmp.

Wait. She's a very Petty person.

She looked at herself, right now she's wearing a set of pink hoodie matching pants. underneath she's wearing a skin-tight sleeveless top.

She smirked and zipped down the hoodie so that the low neck top will be visible completely.

Priya, you should only give rights to your husband to touch you and see you. above everything, You should first respect yourself. Her mother's words ringed in her mind.

Mom, I always followed your teaching in life till I met damon. From the start itself, somehow my mind and body automatically accepted him.i think he is the one, mom.

She felt nervous at the same time excitement to seduce her man for the first time. Then she casually lied stomach down on the bed.

She attended the call with a professional smile on her face.

"Yes, Mr. Miller "

Damon wearing his usual coat suit is sitting on his office chair came into her view.

He's even working so early in the morning, even on Saturday. Her eyes softened.

On the other side, Damon stilled seeing her seductive posture.

"Priya, I miss you "Damon's eyes moved from her eyes to below her neck and immediately reverted back to her eyes.

As her natural instinct, Priya tried to hide herself but she stopped. This is Damon. Her boyfriend. Her man.