Chapter 15

When I looked up I came face to face with the familiar blue eyes man. he looked at me with such an intense gaze I awkwardly stepped away from his arms while muttering a meek 'thank you'. He then cleared his throat, "it seems like you guys are having fun without me huh", he said with a sad face.
"you guys didn't even miss me right?", he continued while pouting like a baby.
Wow, he's looking a grownup baby. In the meantime, Swetha came and was standing behind me silently.
" your such a cry baby Adam... and your acting really sucks," Swetha said while huffing at him. In return, Adam just rolled his eyes.
"OK OK come and give a warm hug to your best friend", Swetha said while opening her arms wide.
Adam smiled and engulfed her with a warm hug.
After breaking the hug, Swetha asked, "Adam today morning only you should have come from Paris then why are you coming here straight away from the airport ?"
"Swetha I..... Hmm... Yeah today there is an important meeting That's why I came to pick you up" said Adam without confidence in his voice.
" but Adam, you know that I already had a car right", Swetha asked him with a teasing smirk while wiggling both her eyebrows.
"huh..", he scratched his head, "yeah... I missed you that's why came," Adam said while avoiding her gaze.
"But anyway we are gonna meet in office right," said Swetha with her smirk.
"that's right but,...", Adam tried to reason something but his phone ringed at that particular moment clearing the previous awkward moments. Adam had a relieving expression while attending his call. After looking at the caller ID, Adam turned towards Swetha and told," it's a call from father get ready fast I'll wait by the car ", he turned towards me and told, "Priya you too come I'll drop you before going to office" he said and walked outside while speaking in his phone without waiting for our reply.
When he went out I turned towards Swetha with a questioning gaze.
She just shrugged her shoulder. Then she came towards to me and said,
"come on pribaby let's get going... It's already time" while patting my shoulders.
"yeah let's go," I said and we both went inside our respective rooms to get ready for office while completely leaving behind the current conversation. The apartment which we're living in the expensive condo which belongs to Swetha. It has a  triple bedroom, one spacious living room, one furnished kitchen and a balcony with a great view since it's on the 6th floor. Before I came here she stayed here all alone in this luxurious apartment.but after I came we both shared this apartment .she can easily afford this all due to the fact that Swetha is an heiress of the great Shakthi group of companies in India. Like her, I am also belong to one of the prominent wealthy family in India. Both my parents are famous doctors in India who are sought after a lot. They also own their own hospitals. They make lots and lots of money. They are such an honest and sweet couple who also built an organization for helping the poor people who can't afford expensive medical treatments. After all, coming from such a wealthy family why am I hiding here like a coward? Everything after that incident happened before 2 months. Everything changed after they disappeared. Just thinking about them I felt the corner of right eye getting wet. 'where are you mom and dad. Your daughter misses you so much. Everyone is saying that you both left the world but I'm still believing that you guys are still there somewhere. Please come back to me ' I silently prayed to myself while closing my eyes which I've been doing for the past two months. Whenever I think about past my thoughts automatically drift off to my parents. I sighed to myself. It's getting late. I need to get going to the office. I stood in front of the mirror and motivated myself. Even though I'm good at everything I too need some motivation to push myself. 'you are beautiful. You can achieve anything in this world'. After motivating, I went towards the hall where I saw my friend standing in front of the main door. We both smiled warmly at each other. This is the gesture we always do when we want to cheer up each other. we both unitedly exited the apartment got on the elevator after locking our door. It's totally 20 storey building so the lift is necessary.
When we reached the parking lot, I noticed that this time Adam didn't bring that amazing BUGATTI CHIRON but he brought Audi A5 which is also a cool car.

Today he came with a driver who seems to be a man in his late 30's

Today he came with a driver who seems to be a man in his late 30's. we both settled ourselves in the back seat of Adam's car while Adam sat in the front seat beside the driver. When the car started, Adam turned backside and immediately started the conversation. "Priya how is your job going. Even though we recommended you to Mr. James, He already told us that if you didn't reach his criteria then he will fire you immediately.at first, I was little worried about his condition. But you know, a few days back he contacted my father" he looked at me and raised his right eyebrow," do you know what he told about you?", he asked me .how would I know? but I'm really very curious "what did he tell? "I asked him impatiently.