chapter 54

Holding her delicate wrist, Damon's mind started to think about the recent event.

A few minutes back :

When Priya fed that man he lost all his reason to stay back and give space to her.

'She's mine and no one can hug her. She can only feed me. She can show that happy enchanting smile only to me.'

With the motive of getting her back to his side even it means taking her back in his shoulder, Damon took a step towards their direction. That moment someone tapped on his shoulder taking him back to sanity.

Damon sighed. it's like whenever he tried to go near her, automatically someone is coming and stopping him.

he turned and saw Nick who stood behind him with a playful smirk on his face.

" It seems, at last, the great Damon, lost his cool huh"

"What?"

"Where are you going with this much rage?", Damon didn't answer his question.

already knowing the answer Nick looked at a certain Indian woman's direction.

"I know what your gonna do. But let me change my question, what identity do you have to show this much possessiveness over her?"

He asked when he looked at the girl who is now surrounded by many people.

Like realizing something, Damon keenly looked at Priya.

"Just with the role of a boss, if you show this much possessiveness and craziness over your PA in front of this influential people, don't you know the consequences of it." , He seriously looked at Damon and continued.

" Your influential name will go down along with our company stock, family name, everything"

"I don't care she's mine"

"Oh really! Does she have your name behind her's"

"Thanks for your free advice man", Nick heard a voice beside him.

" Grey!! How are you man? ", both of them bro hugged each other.

"Did you hear everything ", Nick asked awkwardly.

" Totally. As expected from an experienced guy", grey patted his shoulder.

"Wait. Why did you say thank you before ?"

"That..", like answering his question grey's eyes moved to one particular side.

What? Did this dangerous man also have someone in his mind?

Nick turned around to find that unlucky girl, but next second he stilled,   his eyes turned cold, there he saw his lovely wife speaking with a man while holding a wine glass on her hand .without thinking about anything, In Long strides, he approached them.

Damon and grey looked at each other one second and again diverted their eyes back to him. They saw Nick casually stood beside his wife while wrapping his hand around her waist possessively.

Both of them inwardly rolled their eyes. But at the same time, they both turned and looked at their own beloved woman, and at the man standing in between them, they both have only one thought. Soon they have to take action.

Damon don't know what this feeling is? This intense possessiveness, craziness over her. Is he in love? Whatever this feeling is called he just has to make sure one thing now. Immediately he has to make her as his. His girlfriend. Just like Nick said with this identity he can beat anyone who approaches his Priya.