chapter 94

Ramesh looked at his boss who is still murderously looking at the departing cars. he doesn't know whether to laugh or cry at his boss. they meticulously planned everything from arranging the party, creating accident in Damon's chemical factory and fabricating false shreds of evidence and sending it to reporters, bribing lots of people to execute these plans, even preplanned what should be done after kidnapping Priya.

Ramesh who's sitting beside his boss in the back seat lowered his head when he saw his boss suddenly raising his hand in rage to throw something.

He sighed When he realised that he didn't receive any injuries. Now He almost became an expert in being alert whenever he stayed beside his boss.

"Ahhh"

Hearing a painful cry,Ramesh raised his head to see the man sitting in the front passenger seat is holding his shoulder and whimpering while the expensive phone lying in the car.

Ramesh felt pity for his fellow comrade.

"Hahaaaaa"

Ramesh suddenly jolted in his seat hearing his boss's laugh.

'ayyoyyo paithiyam muthiduchu'

(Oh my god his mental illness exceeded)

"Fine..It seems without finishing that Damon I can't get her back"

_______________________________

Priya looked at the very grumpy Damon driving the car. From the moment they got inside the car he didn't even utter a word to her. He's looking like he's trying hard to suppress some emotion. What happened did he already found out that victor is Prithvi?

Next second car stopped came to a halt bringing her out of her thoughts. She looked around and noticed the car is smoothly parked in the carriage of Damon's family home.

Priya hesitantly looked at Damon, "Damon hmmp", before she complete her sentence ,Damon impatiently removed his seat belt and crashed his lips to hers. He kissed her thirstily Like eating her whole, Tightly holding her head in place with one hand , he hastily removed her seatbelt and pulled her towards him.

"Damon Wait"

"No",in response Damon bit her lips.

Priya punched him lightly in the shoulder and pushed him away,"look"

He stopped when someone knocked on the car window.

He turned around to see his family butler is awkwardly standing with his back facing them.

Damon sighed releasing her,"I'll deal with you once we get inside ",he whispered in her ear.

Priya shivered. She's getting a bad premonition here.

He exited the car first and helped Priya come down lending his hand like a gentleman. He took her in still with their hands interlocked.

Benjamin Lightly coughed followed them both inside.

Priya really wants to dig a pit and hide somewhere. She couldn't even able to face benjamin. It's too embarrassing. She still can't able to get used to Damon's PDA.

~ring ring~

Damon attended his phone.

"Yes, William..... Nothing happened Priya is safe... She's with me in our family home...oh shit chemical factory! .....no no I didn't forget about it ", actually yes after getting back to his girl he completely forgot about the fire accident, "I'll be there ASAP"

"What happened ? Is everyone alright", Priya asked with worry laced in her face as soon as he ended his call.

"Yeah . Everyone alright. No people are dead. Everyone was safely rescued. Only some people have major injuries. Those people we will do the necessary compensation"

"But...those innocent people suffered because of me", Priya said with teary eyes.

Damon immediately embraced tightly her in his arms.

After some minutes,holding her face with two hands he said ,"priya ...it's not your fault...wait partially it's your fault if you told me before itself that he's your uncle I'd have never left you alone",he gently wiped her falling tears,"do you know how much rage I felt the moment came to know that bastard is back but the pain of you being alone somewhere helpless and I'm not there for you save at that moment far surpassed that rage "

With widened eyes Priya looked at Damon.now she realised what are those unfamiliar emotions he displayed from the second they got back at her apartment.

"I never felt this much hopelessness in my life.I _I felt  like I'm the worst boyfriend in the world. Even though we met each other for only some days I feel like I've been waiting for you for years. After I got you I felt that finally the empty part in me was fulfilled but the second I came to know he may take you away from me I I_felt an immense pain in my heart",Damon's eyes averted.

Hearing this Priya's heart shook at the same time her mind automatically recalled the words of the young boy she met near the coffee shop.

"You're the one who's going to again get lost in the cycle of karma"

"are you again going to sacrifice yourself for your lover And other people "

When Damon didn't get a reply from her, he loosened his embrace and noticed Priya is looking somewhere with a dazed expression.

"Priya", Damon shooked her.

"Ah", she regained her focus and looked at Damon, "oh yes . I've something to say to you "

"What's the matter?", Damon asked hastily.

Priya chuckled at his nervous face. It seems now onwards he'd be even more protective of her.

"It's nothing important my demon-Damon", Priya teasingly circled his neck with her two hands."come back home soon", she whispered in his ear,"I'll be waiting for you ", she softly kissed his cheek.

Damon felt even more reluctant to leave this loving priya.

"I don't wanna go ", damon mumbled childishly leaning down and hugging her tightly.

~ring ring ~

Damon grunted hearing his phone ringtone while priya giggled at his cute childish actions. She never knew Damon has this side too.

Benjamin who's left behind to look at the completely changed persona of the well known wooden faced Damon felt astonishment as well as awkwardness.

"Fine Chellam. Now go and come back early",Priya said patting his back to loosen the hug.

"Chellam?", he released her and asked looking at her eyes.

"It means dear in Tamil", Priya shyly diverted her eyes.

"Wait for me I'll be back soon baby", Damon grinned and pecked her lips happily.

"Benjamin ", Damon turned towards the long-forgotten butler.

"Yes young master"

"Arrange a room for Priya", he approached him, "arrange it near my room and also her friend will come soon arrange her's in another floor", he whispered near him.

Benjamin nodded with clear understanding.it seems another PDA couple going to add on this house.

Damon waved at Priya and almost ran away without turning back.