Chapter 3

DAMON'S POV

When she finished her song, the whole club is filled with loud applause for her.

While everyone is complimenting her, she's looking around like searching for something, in a particular direction her eyes stopped, suddenly she jumped excitedly like a small kid

then she walked towards the DJ who is still looking at her in a daze. she went and whispered something in his ears and gave him her phone.

Why is she talking to him?

Did they know each other?

If not, then why she's giving her phone to a complete stranger?

Seeing the still dazed DJ, her pouty lips slightly lifted in the corner. She gave him a wink, in return, the DJ blushed.

How dare he flirts with my woman. I'll definitely fire him.

She turned around and slowly walked towards the pole. She is teasing me to the core.
When she got near the pole, a piece of slow sensual music started to play. The words in this song are similar to the lyrics which she sang. Realization dawned on me, so she gave her phone to play the song on her phone.

I should definitely learn her language.

{The song for which she's dancing is given above in the youtube link.}

She started to dance by grabbing the pole like a dance partner. Her each move got in sync with the music. She is humming the lyrics of the song and keep on moving around the pole like a girl doing the lap dance. She is even pressing her abundant curves to the pole and dancing.I'm totally jealous of that fucking pole.

Her dancing is not like a pole dance at all. It's like she's dancing in her own style. Suddenly she is lying on the floor face down. She is crawling like a cheetah who is ready to pounce on a  prey. Now I want to be that prey too.

In this view, I can see her cleavage completely. She looks so ravishing.
When I shifted my face from that sexy creature I came to know it's not only me that is seduced, its the whole male population in this club. Fuck. I'm tempted to continue watching but I don't want other men to look at her. Especially not like this.

I had enough of this. I got to her in long strides and stood in front of her so that hiding her from those hungry eyes. Since she was still crawling, in her straight view she can only see my legs. She raised her delicate hands and touched my legs.

Shit. Her touch is like an electric current seeping into my entire being.

she's still softly caressing my two legs while mumbling something.

Good. She's attracted to me.

Oh yeah. Who can resist 'the most eligible handsome billionaire' like me?

"wow this pole is so unique", she slurred still touching my legs.

Seriously, she's thinking of my fit legs as a pole.

A fucking pole.

Okay. I'll leave her since nobody could have heard what she told.

If someone hears her words, then my image as 'the irresistible billionaire' would get bruised.

"haha... Dude did she just thought you has a pole"

BUSTED.