chapter 69

Luke rapidly punched on Damon's legs with his little fists.

"Luke behave ", said Lucas entering the room with the same bunny outfit.

Luke stopped his assault and pouted once he heard his brother's words.

Like a little gentleman, Lucas stood with folding his hands around his chest.

"Lucas I miss my angel ", Luke said while tottering towards his brother like a sad bunny.

Lucas sighed looking at his brother's expression.

From the start to end Damon stood at the side amusingly looking at the twins' different personalities. One is behaving very childish which can be accepted since he's a child itself but what about the other one. Why he's behaving just like himself in this small age itself. He's so mature. Maybe Lucas's very high IQ is the reason for his matureness.

"Uncle, can you make a video call to princess ", Lucas said calmly.

"What princess? She's my queen ", Damon scoffed.

"Nooo she's my bride ", Luke yelled while stomping his right leg.

He immediately ran towards Damon and punched him in his right leg once. After finishing his task he quickly ran back and hid behind Lucas.

Damon sighed and looked at his parents who were laughing and enjoying the show.

"Dad "

James raised his two hands up showing a surrender gesture.

"From morning onwards they both are asking about Priya, if you didn't make a call to her then they will definitely try any means to meet her"

Damon skeptically looked at the two short bunnies. His mind suddenly enlightened him with a great idea. Priya is too shy to face him in office. It's not safe to get her out with their current scenario involving that psycho. The best method is making her visit his home which Priya definitely wouldn't agree at least for now. He can lure her here only with these two bunnies whom she really seems to be fond of.

He smirked evilly. If this plan executes definitely he can spend more time with her.

He cleared his throat, " fine since you guys are asking I'll make a call. Today it's already late so you can't invite her now ", he took his phone and dialed her number," probably Sunday you guys can invite her for our family dinner"

"Good strategy, son ", James showed thumps up.

"Thank you Uncle", Luke immediately came towards Damon but Lucas looked at him with a knowing look like saying,' I can see through your plan'

When one ring came, luke leaped towards Damon and ran away after snatching his phone, while closely followed by Lucas.

"You!"

"Damon, have you had your dinner?", asked Lisa getting up from the couch.

"Not yet mom", Damon answered while still looking at the backside of the twins who ran to the hall.

"I'll prepare your dinner, soon come to the dining room son", Lisa patted Damon's back and walked out.

"Wait darling ", James winked at Damon and chased after his wife.

When Damon came to the hall he saw the twin devils are sitting in the two-seat sofa while eagerly looking at the phone.

He quietly and cautiously stood behind their sofa, away from the front camera coverage area so that he can see her but she can't see him.

The phone kept on ringing till the last ring.

Since his number was already saved on her phone, she must have been contemplating on whether to attend his call or not. Did he went overboard today?

Lucas redialled again.

This time she picked the call in the first ring itself.

There in the camera appeared Priya sitting in bed with a bedsheet completely wrapped around her body from head to toe, only her face is visible.

Damon suppressed his bubbling laughter looking at his completely wrapped up cute, nervous creature.

"Angel!"

"Princess !", both Luke and Lucas exclaimed simultaneously.

Priya blinked looking at the screen. When she noticed that Damon is not on the screen she visibly relaxed.

'Seriously am I  that scary', Damon wondered.

"OMG Luke! Lucas !",Priya removed her wrapped up the bedsheet and excitedly came near the camera.

Damons mouth and eyes simultaneously widened.

Priya is wearing cotton shorts with a tight sleeveless tank top and her hair is freely falling around her shoulder. She looks so sinfully sexy and cute at the same time.

He must be the only man who can look at her like that.next second he turned towards the excited devils. Should he throw them away? Damon closed his conflicted eyes since they are toddlers he will excuse them once.

 Should he throw them away? Damon closed his conflicted eyes since they are toddlers he will excuse them once

(Kids outfit )

"Awww You guys look so cute in this bunny dress. I really want to cuddle you guys ", Priya said with sparkling eyes.

'i too feel the same babe. But cuddling won't be enough for me', Damon thought

"Angel, I miss you sooo much. Can you come and meet us on Sunday", Luke asked with his puppy eyes.

Priya almost melted.

"Pretty pwease", Luke pouted.

"Pwease princess ", Lucas said with watery eyes.

"But I_", Priya hesitated

"My bride pwease"

Priya sighed. She can never win against this much cuteness.

"Fine "

"Yaaayyyy", both of them shouted happily.

'this is the fast and last time I'm allowing you to escape baby. Next times onwards you will have no other option other than to face me ', Damon vowed to himself.

The devils and Priya spoke for nearly half an hour. the whole time Damon stood at the side like a statue while observing each and every expression of her with deep intensity and adoration. Throughout the call, she talked with the devils with a warm smile on her face.

It clearly shows that she likes kids. his mind automatically imagined a scene where he returning back to home after office to see Priya playing with their kids.