chapter 46

This time double update friends

After Damon left

The whole family dazedly stood in the entrance, still looking at the door, where Damon hurriedly left while dragging Priya with the clinging boy, who practically looked a 🧸 koala tightly hugging its mother with that outfit.

"Dad, previously I didn't completely believed you when you said that our Damon is head over heals fallen for a girl, but now watching my brother being all romantic it's just epic ", Madison said excitedly jumping with her husband's arms around her, "but I had one more doubt dad".

"What Madi  ", asked James with a gentle smile while circling his right arm around his wife's waist.

"Dad, you definitely wouldn't have asked  Priya to come here at this late hour, just for her to leave within a few minutes right. What was your actual plan ?"

" you already know that I borrowed Priya from your stubborn brother with the excuse of that starlight project and also I promised to allow him to pick her up these two days"

Nick who is hugging his wife from behind snorted while thinking,'this  biased old man played the role of villain in his love, but for his son, he is playing the role of an old Cupid '.

"I didn't call Damon to pickup her today "

"Then?"

"Actually I planned to make her stay here today. I even prepared the guest room for her. But before letting me speak, that ungrateful brat flew away like escaping from a calamity "

"Darling don't you see your son is just like you ", Lisa said with a chuckle.

"What me?", James asked with confusion while pointing towards himself.

"Previously when we all engaged in conversation with her, Your son stood in the corner with a sore jealous face, Just like you", Lisa pinched her husband's face," that's why when he got the opportunity he escaped with her".

"Darling you understand Damon better than me", James said while rubbing his hardly pinched face.

"I'm the mother J ",she said while moving his rubbing hand away and lightly kissing in the cheek.
________________________________________________

While the family is having a conversation, William released Jason from his hold.

"Why the hell u didn't let me near my bar beauty?"

"You clearly have the hobby of snatching his female partners. But remember Jason previously he didn't care about them but Priya is not like that"

"Hmm without trying how can we know. Tomorrow I'll definitely have a chance. Did you forget I have a record of making all-girls fall for my charms", he said and walked away.

Till now Damon always showed only his cold face to girls that's why all his previous female partners who used to accompany him for parties would fall for Jason. Now Damon is not still that cold face  nor Priya is not like those gold diggers.he's 100% sure Damon is in love with priya. It seems playboy Jason needs to learn a lesson this time. With a smirk, William followed Jason.

____________________________________________________

One young maid walked towards the Butler, "sir ..hmm...what should we do with the birthday cake ?"

Hearing her anxious tone, he turned towards the family who were speaking with each other happily. It's been a long time he has seen this warm atmosphere. Each and everyone in this billionaire family is carrier driven people. Each has their own business and own houses around the world. After many years this big mansion again filled with light. Maybe the arrival of that beautiful woman will change everything.

"Leave it ", he doesn't want to disturb them.

___________________________________________________

Back to our couple

Priya hugged now sleeping Luke against her. Even though he's sleeping he tightly grasped her arm with his short arms. Priya unconsciously smiled warmly looking at the cute teddy. even though she loves kids, she never interacted with them before. Because in her family there are no kids. within a short time, she spent with him he blabbered many stories in his sweet sleepy voice. just thinking about the way the boy called her 'bride ', she doesn't know whether to laugh of cry.she decided to do the former one so chuckled to herself.

When her eyes moved away from the boy it met with the intense green eyes who is looking at her in the rearview mirror.he is looking at her like he has never seen her before.nope the correct phrase is he is looking at her like he's gonna eat her up. like a predator looking at his prey. She felt shaken just looking at his dark pupils which conveys some hidden promise in it. She felt the whole atmosphere in the car became very different. She doesn't know how to name it.

Next chapter will be published soon.