chapter 66

"What the fuck?", Damon yelled

" What happened?", priya asked worriedly seeing his sudden outburst.

Damon cleared his throat, "It's nothing to worry, you go and prepare the draft which I already placed in your desk. I'll call you back when I need something "

Priya hesitated like she wants to ask something to him.

The escalator opened with a ding sound.

Priya nodded her head while removing the uncomfortable scarf from her face and started to walk towards her room.

', why is he still following me? Isn't his room on the opposite side', Priya thought while walking to her room.

"Priya, are you forgetting something", Damon asked while lightly touching his lips.

Priya blinked while tapping her chin with her index finger, showing a deep thinking gesture.

"Oh yes Damon, where is the phone you promised to prepare ?"

Damon sighed with a disappointment," you will get it by 5, I'm not talking about that"

"Then what?"

"Where is my goodbye kiss"

"What! Goodbye! I'm just going to be in the next door", Priya diverted her eyes shyly after looking behind him.

"Shy Priya is so cute", Damon mumbled lowly.

"Yeah I can see that", Emily shrieked from behind Damon.

"What are you doing here?", Damon asked turning back. He's always used to be sharp but now he seems to be not aware of her presence at all.

Emily looked at priya like answering,' obviously to gossip '

"You both can meet each other at lunchtime. Now you go and do your job"

"Yes sir ", Priya and Emily answered at the same time walked away from him.

Priya walking towards her room and Emily is  walking back towards the desk, which is present near the elevator.

"Where are you going"

Both of them stopped and turned towards him.

"Work", again both answered at the same time.

Damon sighed," Priya, you wait ", he said pointing his index finger at priya then he  turned towards Emily," you go to your desk"

Emily slumped disappointed and  walked back,'even though my single heart pains, it's always a feast to the sore eyes to see that beautiful couple romancing '

"Damon we're in work now and we're moving too fast it's not good", Priya said taking few steps away from him and stopped only when she's far away from him.