22 (Epilogue)

Jin pov

"Happy birthday!" We clapped and Moonbyul and Beomgyu blew the candel together.
Beomgyu kissed Moonbyul's cheek and she giggled.
"Happy birthday Byullie!"
"Tank!" She said and we giggled. It was Moonbyul's first year birthday.

This year was alot different from the other years. I was with the people I love. Taehyung my dear brother who was always with me and supported me in the best way. He still is singel and not interested in making a family. Whenever I tell him about it he would say you are my family.

Beomgyu my first born who is always with me. After his dad came back he changed alot. From that time I understand he always needed a dad. He is alittle spoiled but lovable. I love my son.

Moonbyul our princess is very lovable and calm. She will do whatever we say and doesn't bother me and her dad alot. She loves Beomgyu and he loves her too and they are always enjoying their time together.

And the love my life! Jeon Jungkook! As I'm looking at him I find how much I love him. He is my everything. I cannot live a second without him. Now I think how I lived 4 years without him? I cannot believe it. All I get from him is love and love I always wanted a life like this.

I looked at him and he smiled.
"Da! Da!"
"Yes my baby come to me."
"Daddy can I hold her?" Jungkook looked at me and I nodded.

"Sit and I will give her to you." He nodded and sit and then hold Moonbyul.
"Happy birthday Moonbyul! I love you alot." He kissed her cheek and she giggled.
"Boomboom!" We chuckled and she started playing with Beomgyu's face.

"Ahhh you two really like eachother."
"Yeah they are like Jin and Tae." Jimin said and I smiled. Beomgyu was a big brother like his uncle.

"Jin is all I have and I must take care of him."
"Tae stop that won't you like to have your own family?"
"Thanks Yoongi I'm happy in this way. Beside they are my family!"

"Ahhh Yoongi you don't know how many times I've talked with him. It doesn't work."
"How can I marry when I don't love someone?"

"I think he is right. Tae bro first love!" Jungkook said and they chuckled.
"Appa Moonbyul wants cake can I give her?" I quickly shook my head.

"No baby! She can't. Moonbyul come to appa I must feed you."
"Jin it is ok if-"
"Jungkook!"
"He is just like when Beomgyu was little."
"She is fragile and I must take care or else she will get sick. She is not at the age to eat cake with lots of cream. Beomgyu baby don't eat a lot of cake ok?" I heard Jungkook sighed.

"What?"
"I'm thinking how good you can spoil children."
"It is not spoiling."
"It is."
"Jungkook stop or I won't speak with you two whole weeks." He shook his head but I didn't pay attention.

Jimin came to me while I was swinging and feeding my daughter.
"You are so much sensetive."
"Jimin they are my children he is out of mind." I then motioned to Jungkook who was speaking with Tae and Yoongi.

Jimin chuckled.
"Ahhh I thaught you are like this cause Beomgyu didn't have his dad in that time but guess it is your way."
"Whatever! I must take care of them." He nodded.

"Minjoon baby don't run like that Beomgyu take care of him."
"Ok uncle Jimin."
"How can you ask a child to take care of your child? Huh? Beomgyu is just 6 years how can he-"

"Jin! I think if I listen to you more than a minute I'll go crazy. Take it easy. Look how healthy Minjoon is. He eats whatever he wants and do whatever he likes. You even put homemade foods for Beomgyu to take to pre school but I will allow him to have whatever is in his kindergarten."

"I sometimes cannot understand you."
"You are out of mind bro." I shook my head. Minjoon is near 3 and is going to kindergarten since he was 1 and half. I cannot imagin that.