3

Taehyung pov

"Appa! Good morning." Jin smiled and hold Beomgyu in his arms.
"Good morning baby."
"Good morning uncle Tae."
"Good morning baby. Are you ready to see your kindergarten?"

He pouted.
"Appa milk." Jin nodded and make his bottle.
"Jin when you want to stop feeding hi-" He then looked at me angrily.
"Tae he is my son and he likes when I feed him like this. Sorry but I cannot see him sad."

I sighed. I know how much he loves him but it is not the correct way.
"Ok I understand."
I looked at Beomgyu who was drinking and looking at me. I smiled and he smiled back.

"I will take his parrot to a vet today. Will you take him to his kindergarten?" He nodded.
"Yeah! Tae please call them and say he must drink milk with his bottle. And they must put a diaper on him before sleeping. I will tell them but just tell them to be sure they will do." Again!

"Jin Beomgyu is about 4 and still he is drinking milk like a child and he use diaper."
"So what? My baby is comfortable in this way." I sighed and closed my eyes.
"What? Are you tired of us? Am I a burden? How many times I've told you go and make your own family? We will leave you. I have a ho-"

"Jin Jin Jin! Why you take everything wrong? I'm saying this for you! You are not a burden I love you and Beomgyu and you are my family and you know I'm not thinking about having a family. I just meant he is big enough. But if he is ok in this way so do what he wants. Sorry. And I will call them." He nodded.

"Sorry Tae I didn't mean anything. You know how important he is for me." I smiled and kissed his temple.
"You are right he is a child and can do whatever he wants."

"Appa! Pancake please." Beaomgyu sat on his lap and he started feeding him.
"Beomgyu I will take you to fair this weekand." He smiled.
"Yeah?"
"Yes baby! Your appa will come too."
"Yeah yeah! Thank you uncle Tae. I love you. You too appa."
He then kissed both of us.

"Jin I must go now. I cannot take you so can you drive yourself?"
"Beomgyu always drinks milk in the way."
"Sorry but I have an important meeting with hospital doctors and I must take his parrot to a vet." He pouted.

"Ok! I will take a taxi. I cannot drive. He must drink his milk."
"Wait I will call Jimin."
"No a taxi is fine. See you !" I smiled and nodded.

Jungkook pov

I was in my car waiting for them to come out. Jimin said they are living with Taehyung and the three of them are together. Taehyung came out 15 minutes ago but Jin and Beomgyu weren't with him.

I looked at the time. It was 8. My face brightened as I saw Jin with Beomgyu in his hold. He was swinging him like a baby.
My tears fell down. I wanted to go and hold him. But I can't. Not now!

I saw a taxi came and he sat Beomgyu in his arms.
I followed them. As I was looking at them he was smiling at our son.
After few driving they stopped at a kindergarten.

He came out of the taxi and entered the kindergarten. I couldn't go inside so I decided to stay until he came out. I leaned back to my seat. Unknowingly my tears came.

"Beomgyu baby! Daddy is sorry. I didn't know about you. I'm really sorry. Will you forgive me?" He may hate me. He and Jin. Good thing Jin didn't tell him your dad left us back. He said I want to get progress to buy him toys. But I wanted to do that to catch him with better condition.

Oh god! Why everything become this complicated?
"Why? Why me? My poor child. I wasn't here when he needed me." I wiped my tears as I saw Jin coming out of the kindergarten. He looked at the door. I can say he was worry and entered the taxi with lots of stoppings.