8

Jin pov

"Appa I want cotton candy."
"Ok baby! Tae I will go and buy cotton candy for him." I then hold Beomgyu.
He was all smiling and it was all I want.

"You are happy baby?" He smiled and kissed my cheek.
I kissed him and bought a cotton candy for him.

"Appa thank you!"
"Your welcome baby."
I was going toward Taehyung when I felt someone following us. I looked at my back.
"Jungkook!" I whispered but couldn't find him. I saw a shadow behind the tree.

Jungkook pov

Tae told me they are coming to fair so I came to see Beomgyu. I missed him so much.
Unfortunately Jin saw me and I started running away from him but I saw he was following me.

I looked at behind. Good I had mask and sunglasses but he knows me very well. I saw Tae went yo him and he stopped.

Jin pov

"Jin!"
"Tae!"
"Hey why are you like this?"
"Nothing I think I saw something wrong. It is time for Beomgyu's lunch. I made him pasta. Let'a go and eat." He nodded and we went to a bench.

"Beomgyu wash your hands with this spray baby." Taehyung handed him the spray and he did that.
After washing my hands I started feeding him.

"Hmmm... appa it is really delicious." I smiled and continued feeding him.
"Jin you did alot these days tomorrow I will take Beomgyu to kindergarten tomorrow."
I shook my head.
"No I myself must go and talk with his teachers. I'll become worry if I don't take him myself."

"Hey I'm his uncle. I can take care of him. He is kind of my son."
"But..."
"No buts I will take him and will tell them every details ok? It is week he is there so they know what to do." I nodded.

Taehyung pov

"Tae I put his bottle and food and fruits. I will call her too. Tell her to text me everything."
"Jin believe my I understood. Beomgyu say bye to appa." He kissed Jin.

"Appa bye I love you!"
"I love you too baby. Tae take care."

I then put him in his car seat and gave his bottle.
I started driving.
"Beomgyu you like kindergarten?" He nodded and continued suckimg on his bottle.

"What about Kookie? You love him?" He pulled out his bottle.
"Yes he plays guitar."
"Just because he plays guitar?"

"No he is handsome and nice. All of my friends love him."
"You like to have a daddy like him?"
He shook his head.
"No! I just like to have my daddy. I have daddy Jungkook. Kookie cannot be my daddy."

I smiled at least he wants his dad.
"You like your daddy?"
"No! He doesn't like me and I don't like him. I just want to see him. But I want to be with you and appa Jin."

"But your daddy loves you. He went to buy you lots of toys."
"I have toys. I want my daddy to play with me."
"And what if he comes?"
He pouted.

I sighed. Beomgyu is a hard child. You cannot persuade him in this kind of things. But maybe being with Jungkook will be helpful.

"We arrived."
"Yeah! Jisoooooo!" I hold him and we entered his kindergarten.
"Hello Mr Kim!"
"Jisooooooo!"
"Hello Beomgyu!"
"Hi."

"Your brother called me. No need to be worry."
I smiled.
"Thank you! Beomgyu go to your friends."
"Bye uncle Tae." He kissed me waved his hands toward me and went to his class.

"Sorry if sometimes my brother goes alot. And if Beomgyu is alittle spoiled."
One of the girls chuckled.
"No problem Mr Kim. He is nice. Your brother is right in some of the things but in some of them no." I bowed to them.