7

Yoongi pov

"Yoongi my dad has threated him."
"Yeah?" He nodded. I acted as I don't know anything.

"So what will you do now?" He sighed.
"I don't know! Jin hates Jungkook. More he is not here. How can I find him?"
I closed my eyes. I must tell him yeah?

"Tae!"
"Yes?" I looked at him and swallowed.
"Jungkook....is here." He looked at me in shock.
"What?"

"You remember I asked you about him and your dad? Cause he told everything to Jimin and I. You don't know how much he cried. He said he left to come back better for Jin. He has a company now and is the best architecture. He did all of them because of Jin." I can say Taehyung wasn't breathing correctly.

"Beomgyu! Does he know about him?" I bite my lip and nodded.
He sighed and put his palms on his face.

"What does he want to do about him? He want to file a case? He wants Beomgyu? Jin will die without his son."
"Tae no! Jungkook still loves Jin. As I said he came here cause of Jin he didn't know he has a son. His email was blocked and he changed his number. He didn't recieve anything."

"Where is he now?"
"He has an apartement near yours."
"Has he seen Beomgyu?" I sighed.
"Tae don't do anything and be wise. The first time he met him in the park near our hospital but didn't know he is his son until he saw Jin and came to Jimin. Jimin told him everything but this is not important now."

"What do you mean?"
"You know Beomgyu's music teacher?" Taehyung closed his eyes.
"So Kookie is Jungkook!" I nodded.
"What the fuck Yoongi! What should I do n-"

"Tae!" We heard Jin.
He came to us.
"Why are you out? It is cold. You may get sick. Come in Jimin and I made dinner."

"Ok Jin we will come now."
"Yoongi thanks for the watercolours. He loves them." I smiled and then he left.
"Jungkook bought that."
Taehyung sighed.

"What the fuck my dad did! God! How can we say this to Jin?"
"Jungkook has some plans. He loves Beomgyu and Beomguu loves him too. Let's them be together. And then we will talk."

"I must see Jungkook!"

Jin pov

"Ok now you are ready for sleep." I put Beomgyu's diaper and he came to me.
"Appa I don't like avocado don't put it anymore for me."
"But it is good for you baby!"
"Yeah?"
"Yes baby! You didn't eat your cabbage too. You must eat all of them to be strong enough." I then kissed his head.
"Ok appa."

"Now tell appa did you have a good time?"
"Yes! Yeonjun is better than me in dance but I will practice. Appa when he come to our house?"

"Baby this weekand and he will come."
"Ok!"
"Now let's have your milk and sleep."
I then hold him and started feeding him.

"Appa walk and feed me." I wanted to say no but his eyes stopped me.
"Ok baby!" I stood up and he started sucking on his bottle. He was heavy and my back hurts alot.

Taehyung pov

I was in my thaughts. I must see him. It is his right to see Beomgyu. With what my dad did I cannot forgive him.

I sighed and went to see Jin.
"Beomgyu baby please sleep." He was swinging him in his hold while walking I went to him.
"Jin give him to me." He shook his head.

"No he now will sleep." He kept walking and swinging him. I could see he has backache but Beomgyu just will sleep like this.

I sat on the bed and after a quarter he put him in his bed next to him.
"Come here." I opened my arms for him and he came to me.